Why do others like lambasting the DS line for no good reason?

Stormz said:
Smugleaf said:
Fanboy = A male fan.

So all of us are fanboys of something.

No, fanboys are over-obbsesive freaks who hate anything accept the thing that they worship as a God.
*except

And you described them better than I ever could.

I really wish I can post videos, but that is not my job. I don't want you people to continue losing faith in humanity.

Here's a quote from a lame, fanobyish video. It's gone now because someone hacked his account (LOL)

"The touch screen is just made of cheap plastic!"

So what is it made out of then? Expensive plastic? Gold? Silver?

>>BabyLuigiOnFire
People call it cheap, because people think you can't MultiTouch on a DS.
These people are wrong, look at my video for proof.

Not only are they wrong, they are pretty dumb, even for an assumption

"The 3DS's analog stick looks exactly, FUNCTIONS exactly as a PSP!! So Nintendo rips Sony off!! *gives a sigh that says you're pathetic*

Yeah, right. Yet, no one is giving a crap about Sony's Move or Microsoft's Kinect, which ripped off Nintendo's motion control! (I really don't think that it 100% got ripped off, but you know what I mean)

I hate how PSP fanboys act like how the PSP can transform lead to gold, turn water to wine, make you walk on water, and cure cancer.

"Fanboy = A male fan."

Me? A male fan? Something's wrong here.

Please don't mesh fan and fanboys. Fans are people that like a particular thing. Fanboys are intolerant dorks. A fanboy is a fan, but a fan is not necessarily a fanboy.

I remember when Sonic fanboys bashed Mario, and Mario fanboys bashed Sonic. Now, Sony fanboys bash Nintendo, and Nintendo fans defend themselves.

Times have changed.

>>Reversinator
Nintendo fanboys/fangirls also bash Sony, fans don't.
Every brand, game, and/or character has their fans, fanboys and fangirls.
Fanboys and fangirls bash something they don't want to even touch it with a stick, while fans don't bash it.
That's the core difference.

Like I said, I prefer Nintendo over Sony and Microsoft, but I do respect their work.
The only reason for me to dislike Sony, is because the most of the time at the E3, they bashed Nintendo and Microsoft, instead of announcing more than a few games.

For another example, I prefer Linux over Microsoft and Apple, but I also respect the other ones.

I used to be a die hard Nintendo fangirl, but now I'm more mature, and see all the pro's and con's of all of the 3 worlds.

I have to say that We are lambasting X-Box and Playstation! Come on! The Move may rip off the Wii, but it has better graphics. I loved the PlayStation2.

RealMenOfGenius said:
I have to say that We are lambasting X-Box and Playstation![/b
] Come on! The Move may rip off the Wii, but it has better graphics. I loved the PlayStation2.

I couldn't agree more. BLoF, you are being a Nintendo fanboy.

Salsa said:
RealMenOfGenius said:
I have to say that We are lambasting X-Box and Playstation![/b
] Come on! The Move may rip off the Wii, but it has better graphics. I loved the PlayStation2.

I couldn't agree more. BLoF, you are being a Nintendo fanboy.

Fangirl you mean, and no, I don't think she is one.

Fanboy = Male fan
Fangirl = Female fan

If you're looking for a term for people who are intolerant of other people's opinions, the term you're looking for is "troll".

Smugleaf said:
Fanboy = Male fan
Fangirl = Female fan

If you're looking for a term for people who are intolerant of other people's opinions, the term you're looking for is "troll".
Nah, BLOF is awesome, not a troll.

I'm not a Nintendo fangirl. I keep seeing these types of people saying "NINTENDO SUCKS!" and they give absurd reasons for hating the particular system (3 screens argument, the 3DS ripped off the analog stick from the PSP!). I even saw APPLE saying that we outsold the DS!

I did have a lot of fun playing other games and I also had fun even playing some FPS games. One of my most favorite games is not even created by Nintendo at all!

And who cares about graphics in the Move and Kinect anyway? The consoles with the best graphics are usually the ones that fail. Case in point: PS3, PSP, Gamecube (I heard about it before that it had graphically superior stuff, but it failed to the PS2. I might be wrong).

Besides, I'm more like a Mario fan than a Nintendo fan anyway.

Well, they did rip off the analog stick and Apple did outsell Itouches over Dses.

Salsa said:
Well, they did rip off the analog stick and Apple did outsell Itouches over Dses.

I didn't think that, and it would be natural that the handheld consoles get a analog, right? Besides, Atari (I think) made the analog stick first.

The problem with Apple is that while the information is true, Itouches are sold as a multimedia device, not a gaming handheld. Many people buy Itouches/Iphones just for the phone features, not the gaming features.

Back