Super Mario Galaxy 3DS

drseaweed

Weegee is watching
Banned User
A lot of people want Super Mario Galaxy 3 and there is already a thread asking if there should be a SMG3. Since the Wii does not have much longer and the 3DS has a long time to go, so why not make a Super Mario Galaxy 3DS. I just thought it would be a cool idea and the a trilogy would wrap it up nicely. What do you think?

There should be a Super Mario Sunshine 3DS before Super Mario Galaxy 3DS. Super Mario 64 already had a remake, why not Super Mario Sunshine. THEN we get Super Mario Galaxy.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
There should be a Super Mario Sunshine 3DS before Super Mario Galaxy 3DS. Super Mario 64 already had a remake, why not Super Mario Sunshine. THEN we get Super Mario Galaxy.

true. But 3DS has the number 3 in it.

This thread was just made and it is already off topic. So do you people want SMG3DS?

No, I'm expecting them to do Sunshine... if they decide to keep going with the remaking, that is.

NDS = SM64
3DS = Sunshine
If they make another one after the 3DS = Galaxy

It'd be freaking brilliant if the third game in the series were made for the 3DS. Not sure what else they could do... Other than make Luigi a full-blown playable character...

And Wario, too! And include Tatanga, somehow! Do it!

Smashgoom202 said:
And include Tatanga, somehow!
This. I just cannot stress that enough. Tatanga NEEDS to make a comeback. Since Daisy has (even if it is just in spin-offs), I don't understand why they can't do the same for him.

I would want Rosalina to have a big part in SMG3DS

Many people are saying that they expect a SMS on the 3DS. I do not think that is going to happen. It had bad ratings, it's a dead series, and they already made SMG1 and 2 so three would make more sense in my mind.

Villain11 said:
Many people are saying that they expect a SMS on the 3DS. I do not think that is going to happen. It had bad ratings, it's a dead series, and they already made SMG1 and 2 so three would make more sense in my mind.

It did not have bad ratings, it had the worst ratings of any main Mario game, but they were still good. But I still say no to SMS2

Villain11 said:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Sunshine#Reception
2. Dead series? It's only one game that was released years ago. By your logic, there are millions of "dead series".
3. This, I can agree on. If they did port Galaxy, they'd have to do it on the next handheld. No way can the 3DS carry the complete game unless they chunk it down massively.

Sunshine WAS a high scoring game. Look how many references are made to it in the future Mario references. So, why not? I never played Sunshine anyway, and it would be nice for me to experience it on a 3DS

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Sunshine WAS a high scoring game. Look how many references are made to it in the future Mario references. So, why not? I never played Sunshine anyway, and it would be nice for me to experience it on a 3DS
Yeah, I think it was critically appraised enough to warrant a 3DS remake.

I want a Sunshine first since that would make more sense.

Nintendo loves Sunshine. They make nearly everything that debuted in Sunshine return in many games. Bowser Jr., Pianta, Noki, Petey Pirahna, and FLUDD-like contraptions come to mind.

Super WaluigiWare said:
And in Galaxy 2, we got TWO homage galaxies to Sunshine.

Nintendo absolutely hearts sunshine. It's sickening.

Meanwhile, Super Mario Galaxy gets barely any reference in the future games (Super Sluggers, I'm looking right at you). Not even Mario Sports Mix have a reference (for now).

They should just make sunshine and then a little later galaxy. In galaxy they should have rosalina and lubba so no one is mad or anything like that

It probably will. All mainstream Mario games has gotten remakes until Super Mario 64, why not Sunshine?

Doom Phantom said:
The Super Mario Land series hasn't, though. :(

Exactly. And it's about time we deserve a remake.

Wow, it's amazing how fast threads can get off topic.

Back