Super Mario Galaxy 3DS

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
There should be a Super Mario Sunshine 3DS before Super Mario Galaxy 3DS. Super Mario 64 already had a remake, why not Super Mario Sunshine. THEN we get Super Mario Galaxy.

I totally agree, Super mario sunshine is next in line for a remake.

Of coures, they could make both games for the 3ds, one for the launch another latter in the 3ds lifespan. Look at how late on the Wii lifspan they made New Super mario bros wii.

Back to the main topic, Yes I would like to see a third Suoer mario galaxy, and put frik'in Rosalina back in it!

"Back in it"? You're saying that as if she wasn't included in the second one.

Well, not really she was just that spirit that guided Mario through the hard levels, I mean like a playable character or somthing and take that joke Lubba out.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Well, not really she was just that spirit that guided Mario through the hard levels
Rosalina appeared in the ending, as well. She also made an appearance in the final stage, Grandmaster Galaxy, and shows up on Starship Mario once that stage is completed.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Well, not really she was just that spirit that guided Mario through the hard levels, I mean like a playable character or somthing and take that joke Lubba out.
She was in it. She was in what SolarBlaze (Doom Phantom) said. it would be cool to have her playable, but she is still in it.

New Super Mario said:
SMG2 would have been perfect with lubba and rosalina right from the start. Whats the point of rosalina at the end?
I know. But more importantly:

What was the point of Lubba?

Since it was like SMG never happened, Rosalina could have acted as Lubba and if she did, there may have been a connection between the two games.

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
SMG2 would have been perfect with lubba and rosalina right from the start. Whats the point of rosalina at the end?
I know. But more importantly:

What was the point of Lubba?

Since it was like SMG never happened, Rosalina could have acted as Lubba and if she did, there may have been a connection between the two games.

The point of Lubba is that we conclude Nintendo likes fat, purple things. Like Wario, for instances.

I still havn't beaten the game qiute yet so show some mercy guys, it's much longer than the first Mario galaxy. I'm also still trying to beat a number of other games too.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
And in Galaxy 2, we got TWO homage galaxies to Sunshine.
Nintendo absolutely hearts sunshine. It's sickening.

Meanwhile, Super Mario Galaxy gets barely any reference in the future games (Super Sluggers, I'm looking right at you). Not even Mario Sports Mix have a reference (for now).
What about in Mario Kart Wii, where we get a character, a stage designed after the game, and a tournmanet featuring the Topmen?

Back