whats your pokemon party

LN1 said:
BTW, what's the best ingame Pokémon that can learn Fly?
Archeops.

He's poor competitively, but since you can heal him in-game, his ability isn't too much of an issue.

Otherwise it would be Braviary.

Okay so I'm thinking, Pokemon White 2 team:

Samurott
Lucario
Electivire/Magmortar
~Eeveelution~
Archeops
Zoroark

These are just choices I made when browsing them. Except for Lucario, he's a must have.

I'm getting both games (Black 2 and White 2) by mail tomorrow.
The problem is, I don't know what Flying Type I should choose for my Black 2 Team.
I already have Kenhorou/Unfezant in Black, Kokoromori/Swoobat in White, and Glion/Gliscor in White 2.

I guess I should trade one from Pokémon White then.

Maybe its because my Pokemon are underleveled, but Cynthia dominated me and the rest of the Elite 4 put up a fight. The main problem is that Empoleon and Magnezone are too slow even with the Quick Claw. Should I replace them with Vaporeon and Jolteon? For the record, my Pokemon are all in the 50's.

Crackin355 said:
Okay so I'm thinking, Pokemon White 2 team:

Samurott
Lucario
Electivire
~Eeveelution~
Archeops
Zoroark

These are just choices I made when browsing them. Except for Lucario, he's a must have.

Any Thoughts on these? I'm not too sure about Archeops and Zoroark. And Im thinking of going with glaceon.

Don Pianta said:
Maybe its because my Pokemon are underleveled, but Cynthia dominated me and the rest of the Elite 4 put up a fight. The main problem is that Empoleon and Magnezone are too slow even with the Quick Claw. Should I replace them with Vaporeon and Jolteon? For the record, my Pokemon are all in the 50's.
Is this Platinum or Diamond/Pearl?

Don Pianta said:
too slow even with the quick claw

you do realize that it only lets you move first once in a while and it doesn't boost your speed

also blame game freak and the moronic level jump. Once your people are in the 70s it shouldn't be too much of a deal

My DS is officially a piece of shit. It's maybe 5 years old or something, the bit in between the screens has snapped a bit making it possible to move the screen around slightly. But I was grinding up my new Litwick so that he could be the level of the rest of my fire types, but as soon as he was, boom, game froze.

Lucky that I had another hour to waste grinding. And that I had the Lucky Egg.
So I've got all the games beaten half way now. I have the most fun with XD since its the most unique.

Didn't someone say they were going to do a grass monotype? What happened to that.

Crackin355 said:
Didn't someone say they were going to do a grass monotype? What happened to that.
That was Quizno. I should know because I helped pick out what Pokemon he might use.

And I don't know.

Crackin355 said:
My DS is officially a piece of *bleep*. It's maybe 5 years old or something, the bit in between the screens has snapped a bit making it possible to move the screen around slightly. But I was grinding up my new Litwick so that he could be the level of the rest of my fire types, but as soon as he was, boom, game froze.

So I've got all the games beaten half way now. I have the most fun with XD since its the most unique.

The conclusion: Save occasionally when you're grinding/EV training. Something stupid may happen and saving may prevent you some losing that much.

LN1 said:
Crackin355 said:
My DS is officially a piece of *bleep*. It's maybe 5 years old or something, the bit in between the screens has snapped a bit making it possible to move the screen around slightly. But I was grinding up my new Litwick so that he could be the level of the rest of my fire types, but as soon as he was, boom, game froze.

The conclusion: Save occasionally when you're grinding/EV training. Something stupid may happen and saving may prevent you some losing that much.

I used to do that, but sometimes I get too caught up in it. It's fine now though.

Houndoom is sort of bad in Platinum, he tends to die a lot, Rapidash has limited moves too. But Infernape is good, he's like a last resort.

I'm planning a traveling team for Pokemon White 2

Does anyone know which HMs are actually required in the game?
Besides Fly and Surf, because those I really need.
Because on Pokemon BW, the HMs weren't really needed that much.

Until now, I was only required to use Cut twice, Strength 4 times, and no Waterfall at all, and I've beaten the Champion.
You wouldn't really use Fly, until you've beaten the Champion, as the game has a pretty straight-forward Route.
However, Surf is really needed, especially after getting the 6th Badge, and you'll be taken to East Isshu/Unova.

I've settled on a team for White 2

Riolu --> Lucario [Sangi Ranch]
Elekid --> Electabuzz --> Electivire [Virbank Industrial Complex]
Eevee --> Vaporeon [Castelia Park]
Darumaka --> Darmanitan [Desert Resort]
Trapinch --> Vibrava --> Flygon [Desert Resort]
Zorua --> Zoroark [Gift: Driftveil City]

Any feedback? I think it's fairly good. I chose to get rid of the starter because I don't wanna choose between the 3 I've already chosen between beforehand. Plus, Serperior was the only one I liked enough to keep, but I didn't want to repeat using it.

I've been thinking of starting a new FireRed file. Here's the team I'm planning:

1. Charizard
2. Magneton/Electabuzz
3. Vaporeon/Omastar
4. Hitmonlee/Primeape
5. Mr. Mime
6. Dugtrio

Back