whats your pokemon party

Bec Noir said:
Did I mention that when I finally beat Red in Soul my pokemon were only lvl.65 with highest being lvl.67?
Awesome points +500

Jack Noir said:
Bec Noir said:
Did I mention that when I finally beat Red in Soul my pokemon were only lvl.65 with highest being lvl.67?
Awesome points +500

*doffs hat* Thankee kindly. I used many Revives and several Full Restores to scrape though it. Iirc, the team was Crocky (Feraligatr), Raikou, Rocky (Steelix), Entei, Silverfang (Lugia) and one of my HM slaves (either Snorlax or Skarmory), or Devastator (Tyranitar). Most likely Skarmory at lvl.32(non-fighter). I completely blew off my own training regimen once in Kanto to just speed through at lvl.65 towards Red. Still have to face the second Elite Four battle though. :-\ Is there a way to check the team I had when I beat Red if I have changed the party members since then?

Well thanks Doomship, now I know that it's completely possible to destroy Red highly underleved. My Pokes are in the 70's...

Bec Noir said:
Is there a way to check the team I had when I beat Red if I have changed the party members since then?
Not that I know of, unfortunately.

I decided to train the Chansey that was sitting in the back of my party during that Elite Four run. It just evolved into Blissey.

Level 35 Blissey - Seismis Toss/SoftBoiled/Toxic/Thunder Wave

235 HP at Level 35. And it gets 6 or 7 every level. Totally awesome.

Also training a Mr. Mime. He's actually not as bad as I initially believed.

MIMIEN (traded name) - Level 39 Mr. Mime - Psybeam/Magical Leaf/Reflect/Light Screen

[quote author=chugga]
If you keep doing stuff like this, I'll call you by your REAL name, MIMIEN!
[/quote]

No problem, Pyro. -_-' I just remembered, the sixth team member was Devastator. His sandstorm-causing ability came in pretty handy in the battle, getting rid of Hail and hurting most of both teams.

Yeah, I was hoping Mtn. Dew (my own Tyranitar) could completely shut down the hail, keeping my Alakazam (it has awful defenses) and others safe from Blizzard.

Ok, here's my Platinum party.

Prinplup, Emporer [sic] (my starter)
Bidoof (my HM slave)
Quilava (I got this in a trade)
Mareep (trying to evolve to Ampharos)
Magnezone (evolved from Magneton my friend gave to me)
Shieldon, Armor (I think I got it in the cave)

I have:
Electivire
Empoleon
Lucario
Arceus
Armaldo
Dialga

I'm playing Pokemon mystery dungeon 2 again. I used the wonder mail generator and got myself Gabite and Breloom (didn't want garchomp, too powerful). Good Pokemon?

my pokemon party in soulsilver is...

-crobat level 100
wing attack
confuse ray
poison fang
fly
-nidoking level 100
surf
megahorn
earth power
double kick
-lugia level 100
extrasensory
sky attack
hydro pump
aeroblast
-machamp level 100
strength
rock smash
cross chop
rock climb
-dragonite level 85
aqua tail
waterfall
whirlpool
dragon rush
-suicune level 90
extrasensory
gust
aurora beam
hydro pump

Waddle Dee said:
ive told you a thousand times to stop using crobat
Crobats are awesome

Serperior, Simpour, Unfezant, Boldore, Liepard, and Vanillite

I agree, Crobat's boss.

I still have my same old team on SoulSilver:
Typhlosion
Togekiss
Lugia
Gyarados
Meganium
Feraligatr

They're all level 100 except for Meganium, which is at 98. Honestly, my Meganium kind of sucks, but I don't want to get rid of it because I love my patented F Yeah Johto team.

Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
Waddle Dee said:
Crobats are awesome
thirded. He's quite possibly the best poison type out there... though I suppose Chlorophyll Venusaur beats him and Toxicroak is tied imo.
Serperior - YES YOU PICKED HIM HE'S SO COOL now go stuff him in the box because he's a horrible fighter. that's what I did, anyways.
Simipour - not bad per se, but there are better water types.
Boldore/Gigalith - He's, like, the best person in the entire game when Trick Room is in effect, so I would suggest trying to get that up if possible. Cofagrigus is good for that.
Liepard - Bad. Sucker Punch is sorta useful, but Bisharp is much better for the job. Plus his ability is better. And his typing. And pretty much everything.
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe - He's got decent stats, but his movepool is dry as a bone. The only really good moves he gets are Ice Beam/Blizzard and Flash Cannon - aside from that he really can't do much. He is really good at blasting out those Ice Beams though.

Jack Noir said:
Waddle Dee said:
Crobats are awesome
thirded. He's quite possibly the best poison type out there... though I suppose Chlorophyll Venusaur beats him and Toxicroak is tied imo.
Serperior - YES YOU PICKED HIM HE'S SO COOL now go stuff him in the box because he's a horrible fighter. that's what I did, anyways.
Simipour - not bad per se, but there are better water types.
Boldore/Gigalith - He's, like, the best person in the entire game when Trick Room is in effect, so I would suggest trying to get that up if possible. Cofagrigus is good for that.
Liepard - Bad. Sucker Punch is sorta useful, but Bisharp is much better for the job. Plus his ability is better. And his typing. And pretty much everything.
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe - He's got decent stats, but his movepool is dry as a bone. The only really good moves he gets are Ice Beam/Blizzard and Flash Cannon - aside from that he really can't do much. He is really good at blasting out those Ice Beams though.
Jack my party has destroyed everything but the electric gym and that gym is bull shit :P

Yeah, but how far are you?

Doubtless you'll have problems with Ghetsis - everyone does. Unless you prepare for his underleveled Hydreigon and the countless other cheap tricks he has in store for you.

Jack Noir said:

Doubtless you'll have problems with Ghetsis - everyone does. Unless you prepare for his underleveled Hydreigon and the countless other cheap tricks he has in store for you.
7 badges in and i'll prepare the way smart people prepare hundreds of revives

Jack Noir said:

What, no dry runs?

Bec Noir said:
Jack Noir said:

What, no dry runs?
Hell no i will spam the hell out of revives

Back