whats your pokemon party

It's very rare for me to train Pokémon that aren't starters. I never abandon my starter. My starter,to be honest is 30 levels higher than everyone else on my team.

twinArmageddons said:
Am I the only person who abandoned their starter and trained other Pokemon in Black/White?
Did that in Japanese Black.

This is embarrassing. My team highest level member then Lvl. 45. That was Swanna.
D:

If I had any Pokemon, this would be my no-legendary party:
Blastoise
Aerodactle
Agrron
Blazekin
Jolteon
Tyranitar

tentacleTherapist said:
I never ditch a starter that is criminal for me.
I usually don't, and I do train them eventually, but none of them looked good to me and with EXP being different in Gen V, I just didn't want to train Serperior. I did eventually.

:O.
My Thyphlosion would be evil if it got to lv 100, two power 150 moves, one power 140 move and one power 120 move.

Speaking of Typhlosion, my Quilava is fighting Whitney's Miltank right now in HeartGold.

tentacleTherapist said:
:O.
My Thyphlosion would be evil if it got to lv 100, two power 150 moves, one power 140 move and one power 120 move.
Typholsion? He's ok, I suppose. Nothing amazing. Magmortar outclasses him in everything except Speed.

But Typlosion can learn 4 power 150 moves, one of which doesn't require you to recharge.

Moves aren't all that matters. And Eruption does less damage the less health you have, and with Stealth Rock always in play when you're facing a decent foe, it will be dealing around 112.5 base power, and that's if they don't have spikes or hit you again before you attack. You also have to beware of Pokemon such as Arcanine and Chandelure who can switch in with Flash Fire and absorb your attack.

He's good. Swampert is currently the most used starter in competitive battling though. And no, it's not because people like Mudkips. Ugh.

twinArmageddons said:
He's good. Swampert is currently the most used starter in competitive battling though. And no, it's not because people like Mudkips. Ugh.
It's because Swampert's moveset, stats, and typing make him pretty OP.

One question. Is Swanna a good water type?

Current party:
Gurdurr Lv. 62
Krookodile Lv. 59
Zekrom Lv. 52
Vanilluxe Lv. 53
Cobalion Lv. 42
Swanna Lv. 49

Mmm kay. Jellicent.

Oh yeah it took at least ten minutes just to catch Cobalion. At red HP, he got out of a barrage of Ultra Balls and Timer Balls. Finally caught him though.

That's because you're supposed to use Dusk Balls; at night or in caves they have a 3.5x Capture chance. A Poke Ball has 1x and an Ultra Ball has only 2x.

Also, Jellicent is a defensive Pokemon so if you try to use it offensively it will seem bad. If you need an offensive Water type, try using Samurott.

Back