whats your pokemon party

Buy a new copy of the game.

Raphael said:
Man, I'm struggling with a difficult decision right now. I want to start over my Platinum with a new team, but I don't want to lose all the Pokemon I migrated from FireRed and Sapphire.

If I were to start a new Platinum file, I'd use:

1. Infernape
2. Staraptor
3. Magnezone
4. Garchomp
5. Gallade
6. A water-type (haven't decided yet, used Gastrodon in my current file)
Use the Water evolution of Eevee

Jerry said:
Raphael said:
Man, I'm struggling with a difficult decision right now. I want to start over my Platinum with a new team, but I don't want to lose all the Pokemon I migrated from FireRed and Sapphire.

If I were to start a new Platinum file, I'd use:

1. Infernape
2. Staraptor
3. Magnezone
4. Garchomp
5. Gallade
6. A water-type (haven't decided yet, used Gastrodon in my current file)
Use the Water evolution of Eevee
You can't get an Eevee until after you beat the game :-\

Actually, you can get Eevee as soon as you get into Hearthrome City and there's more in the Trophy Garden. I believe you were thinking of Diamond and Pearl. Not that it matters, I wasn't planning on using Vaporeon anyway since I wanted to use a Water-type I never used before.

I do have White. But I only have one DS, so I can't really transfer Pokemon between the two games.

...maybe I should just flip a coin and decide whether or not I should restart Platinum.

Just find a friend, borrow their DS, transfer the Pokes, thank the friend and celebrate. No need to nuke all the pokemon.

I guess I could ask for my rival's DS if he's not busy. Hope he still has it though. Or I could just ask him to breed his Infernape and hatch a Baby Chimchar and then trade it to me (assuming he picked Chimchar as his starter).

Yeah, me too.
But the con is, the half of my Party is now a Starter, making less space for other kind of Pokémon.

Yeah, but my party is pretty balanced for most pokemon types, there are a few types where I cannot hit weaknesses, but ussually my pokemons powerful moves sort that.

I never put Legendaries that have a stat total of 601 or higher. Unless you talk about Rom the level 54 Zekrom in my Japanese White. My team was level 70 something yesterday.

@Lily

Try putting Hydreigon in your team and teach it a bunch of TMs perferably Special Attacks like Surf.

Or you could getva Dragonite and go to the move tutor for great moves and give it an Expert Belt. Works for me. Sure, both are Psedo Legends so they could replace Mellota in a heart beat for me.

Suggestions?
Rhypherior: Lvl: 90
Serperior: Lvl: 90
Vanilluxe: Lvl 88
Ferrothorn: Lvl 89
Archeops: Lvl 92
Volcarona: Lvl 91

I know good water types:
Dragonite
Gyarados
Lapras:I reccomend this one, seeing as it can learn three One hit KO moves, except for guillotine.
For others, here's a slideshow: http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slideshare.net%2Fpokemonprof%2Fthe-top-10-strongest-non-legendary-pokemon-3584681&ei=_-pMTpq8EcSxhQeOrKnSBg&usg=AFQjCNGsuJChbx-rw9hCLnllIFaLoHytww

Dragonite can learn some Water moves but isn't one.

I just need one fromm Gen V based on Special Attack or Special Defence.

(Not Jellicent though.)

@ waker luma
In the comments of that pp, I ougt to congratulate the person who put Blissey down, teach is powerful moves, its hp is so high that you can kill it before it kills you.

1337 said:
Dragonite can learn some Water moves but isn't one.

I just need one fromm Gen V based on Special Attack or Special Defence.

(Not Jellicent though.)
Why not? Because you already have one?

I decided to use Jellicent and he hasn't failed me, he has a ridiculous about of bulk and can take a bunch of hits. With Water Absorb and Recover he can restore his health easily and even has three immunities, making it easy to switch in.

Get a smeargle, get it to sketch 3 '1 hit ko' moves, the other space teach it lock on, level up and max out pp, oh wow, you win everything automaticly!

BLISSEY.
Is a life saver. Blissey, having the highest max amount of HP in all Pokemon, is very good for things such as this:
Having 1 attack move can help defeat someone if it is their last.
She can learn healing wish, which revives all other members of the team with all their hp and pp.
Is good in a non-online battle, because you can use all the revive items as her and not have fainted by the end.
And that, is how Blissey is a very good team member.

Back