whats your pokemon party

I give you guys a secret.

This is the team I'm gonna use for the Awards tourney.

Emboar
Hydreigon
Musharna
Jolteon
Wialren
Excadrill

This is not final though so don't expect all of these guys.

It's reverse psychology. He's expecting us to make a perfect counter team for the team just posted. But he's one step ahead of us. His real team will counter the counter team for the one above.

Maybe he means Walrein?

Honestly, while I find the Serebii Pokédex the most complete, it's a drama to look through it, if you don't know the Pokémon names and/or ID's.
That's why I prefer the one on Bulbapedia, so I can basically type the name of a Pokémon at the end of the URL, and see what it is.

ive used serebii SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME mostly because i know most pokemon by typing so i look that way lmao.

I used to know all Kanto and Johto Pokémon when I was young.
At the start of Hoenn, I had harder times remembering the names, then Sinnoh came, and I kept forgetting the names, and then Unova came, I can't memorise many Pokémon at all anymore!
And now, Kalos...hell, I still only remember the Starters by form, but not by name.

Right now I'm playing Pokemon Heartgold
Badges: 8
Typhlosion lv. 58
Ampharos lv. 56
Bellossom lv. 56
Blissey lv 57
Togekiss lv. 56
Azumarill lv. 56

Currently playing through White 2. Just got the seventh badge. I have a rotating party of about 20 Pokemon right now, and plan to add more as I go on. Also, plan to get all my Pokemon to at least level 50 before moving on with the game.

Flygon (Emily) - level 49
Emboar (Stephen) - level 49
Muk (Mallory) - level 46
Steelix (Rocky) - level 47
Skarmory (Kaitlin) - level 46
Altaria (Riddick) - level 47
Gligar (Gilmour) - level 43
Sandslash (Jarrett) - level 45
Claydol (Anthony) - level 45
Magnezone (Alex) - level 50
Growlithe (Kepler) - level 47
Electabuzz (Sagan) - level 47
Walrein (Kevin) - level 50
Tangrowth (Lauren) - level 47
Absol (Maria) - level 45
Espeon (Dan) - level 46
Pinsir (Emile) - level 47
Wailord (Hannah) - level 46
Staryu (Jeffrey) - level 47
Camerupt (Dirk) - level 46

Dean Winchester said:
Currently playing through White 2. Just got the seventh badge. I have a rotating party of about 20 Pokemon right now, and plan to add more as I go on. Also, plan to get all my Pokemon to at least level 50 before moving on with the game.

Flygon (Emily) - level 49
Emboar (Stephen) - level 49
Muk (Mallory) - level 46
Steelix (Rocky) - level 47
Skarmory (Kaitlin) - level 46
Altaria (Riddick) - level 47
Gligar (Gilmour) - level 43
Sandslash (Jarrett) - level 45
Claydol (Anthony) - level 45
Magnezone (Alex) - level 50
Growlithe (Kepler) - level 47
Electabuzz (Sagan) - level 47
Walrein (Kevin) - level 50
Tangrowth (Lauren) - level 47
Absol (Maria) - level 45
Espeon (Dan) - level 46
Pinsir (Emile) - level 47
Wailord (Hannah) - level 46
Staryu (Jeffrey) - level 47
Camerupt (Dirk) - level 46

When you reach the Elite Four, who will you choose?

I could never have more than 6 Pokémon in my team. D: Having more would drag me down in training so much... I went as far as having 8 in rotation in HeartGold and I felt it took AGES to train to beat the Elite Four. My team was:

Feraligatr
Ampharos
Alakazam
Magmortar
Dragonite
Tyranitar

In rotation:
Gengar
Mamoswine

Not to mention that Dragonite and Tyranitar, being titans, take a HELL OF A LOT of time to train, and also the fact that Dragonair and Pupitar SUCK.

Ah, just tried to complete an old, unfinished SoulSilver nuzlocke. Apparently I was at Whirl Islands, so I continued on from there (made an exception and caught Lugia), progressed to the E4, made it to Lance, and died.

Here is my final team in order of when they were killed (withholding names):

Ratticate Lv.46 (killed by Forretress's Explosion)
Crobat Lv. 45 (killed by Machamp's Rock Slide)
Nidoking Lv. 45 pretty self-explanatory (killed by Houndoom's Dark Pulse fucking Nasty Plot)
Feraligatr Lv. 47 (killed by Gengar's Destiny Bond, it was Karen's last Pokemon and the old girl didn't make it through :()

And so, I faced dragon-nut Lance with nothing but a Vileplume (Lv. 46 with Choice Scarf Sleep-Powder), Quagsire (also Lv. 46 , my fucking HM slave who I just taught Blizzard) 30 odd Hyper Potions and whatever other insignificant healing items I had in my bag at the time (because Oran berries help a lot, right?).

Results:
Killed his Gyarados, one of his Lv. 49 Dragonites and his Lv. 50 Dragonite.

After what seemed like ages,
Vileplume was killed by his other Lv. 49 Dragonite's Blizzard, after dodging a Dragon Rush, being paralyzed 3 times and surviving another Blizzard.
Quagsire was killed shortly afterward by Dragon Rush.

Upon reflection, that was actually kind of fun. It's a shame I died before I could go to Kanto (well I'm still going, but now it's not really a nuzlocke anymore). I reckon if I had used Revives I would've easily cleared the Pokemon league, so I'm hitting it again without the nuzlocke caveat.

And now I can focus on playing Pokemon Y tomorrow, hoo-rah

tumblr_inline_mubp4tvD911qf4tdm.gif

I would never do a Nuzlocke... It seems so boring, and I don't have enough patience. I would RAGE if I had to release a Pokémon I spent so much time training just because it fainted.

Started X.

Fennekin (Roy Mustang)

More later.

EDIT: This is my planned endgame party.

Delphox(Roy Mustang) - Fire/Psychic

Noivern(Boomer) - Flying/Dragon

Pangoro(Po) - Fighiting/Dark

Clawitzer(Wasserfaust) - Water

Aegislash(Spadassin) - Steel/Ghost

Heliolisk(Khufu) - Electric/Normal

Current Y Team:

Frogadier
Simisage
Fletchinder
Pancham
Charmeleon
Tyrunt

Current Y Team:

Honedge
Floette
Linoone
Wartortle
Fletchinder
Quilladin

I'll probably end up switching out Linoone for Tyrunt when I get its fossil.

current Y team:
-Delphox
-Doublade
-Mawile
-Aurorus
-Hawlucha
-Skrelp

Back