whats your pokemon party

my party is all level 76s and 77s I have compleated the game and I do the elite 4 daily to train.

My parties training is going brilliantly.
The thing is, I dunno where my game is and I cant be bothered going looking for it.

Squirtle said:
I abandonded my Poocheyana, it was annoying and stupid to train and I beat the first gym ;D
*GASP* How could you? Pokemon aren't just sprites! I grow emotionally attached to them and would never leave them! They love you and you broke the Poocheyana's heart.
:'(

>>Pansage
There is a difference between planning a Team, and having a Team.

Squirtle said:
I abandonded my Poocheyana, it was annoying and stupid to train and I beat the first gym ;D
Poochy ain't stupid. My level 83 Shiny Rhypherior would like to have a talk with you.

Nightwatcher said:
Pansage said:
lol my brother is planning out his team and he hasn't even got White yet!

Meh. Can't blame him. I did the same thing for HeartGold and White.

I did the same for HeartGold and SoulSilver, although my SS team ended having 5 or 6 Pokémon instead of the original 3 (Feraligatr, Charizard and Alakazam).

X&Y said:
Nightwatcher said:
Pansage said:
lol my brother is planning out his team and he hasn't even got White yet!

Meh. Can't blame him. I did the same thing for HeartGold and White.

I did the same for HeartGold and SoulSilver, although my SS team ended having 5 or 6 Pokémon instead of the original 3 (Feraligatr, Charizard and Alakazam).
I do that all the time.

Dragonair said:
Squirtle said:
Poochy ain't stupid. My level 83 Shiny Rhypherior would like to have a talk with you.

I wanted to beat this first gym easlily and I already have a dark Pokemon, Nuzleaf which is a dark type . It's best move is nature power, it can use shadow ball at level 15!

Squirtle said:
Dragonair said:
Squirtle said:

I wanted to beat this first gym easlily and I already have a dark Pokemon, Nuzleaf which is a dark type . It's best move is nature power, it can use shadow ball at level 15!
Poochyana actually proves to have less weaknesses then Nuzleaf. Grass types have many weaknesses. Also Poochyana is more of an attacker.

My Level 100 team:

Shiny Dialga
Shiny Ho-Oh
Shiny Zoraurk
Shiny Chandlure
Shiny Hydreigon
Grovyle

My team on black
Serperiour lv 80
reshiram lv 80
emboar lv 80
gothitelle lv 79
zoroark lv 80
samurott lv 77

I got everybody on my team level 85.

497.png
Zephyr
Spr_5b_464_f_s.png
Drypheiror
Spr_5b_637.png
Vulcunrona
Spr_5b_584.png
McFlurry
Spr_5b_567.png
Archeops
Spr_5b_598.png
Iron Blade (Iron Blade of Grass)

Squirtle said:
READ MY SIGNATURE.
I cannot believe you said that after me posting beforehand.
I am shocked, dude!

Goombella said:
Squirtle said:
READ MY SIGNATURE.
I cannot believe you said that after me posting beforehand.
I am shocked, dude!
Now imagine he does that to a Charizard.

From what I remember, this is my team on Gold:

Croconaw (starter) - lv. 24
Geodude - lv 23
Bellsprout - lv 20 - almost gonna evolve :eekdance:
Rattata - lv 19
Hoothoot - lv 18
Togepi - lv 17

Some of the levels might be slightly wrong.

I plan to add a Charmander to my party.... when I feel like trading with the extra copy of Pokemon Red that my friend gave me.

Back