Dreams

Toad48

Dry Bowser
post your weird, funny, and normal dreams

I once had a recursion dream where I woke up from a dream, only to wake up from that dream, only to wake up from that dream, only to wake up from that dream...

And so on.

My sister bloodyskull once woke up saying, "Don't touch me, a$$hole!"

She also had a dream of this kid stabbing her on her first day of school, and when she woke up, she was telling me about she really wished we could move and she could go to a different school. The irony: unknowbest to her, we truly WERE moving the next morning.

i had 3 dreams of blue electric ferris whells where when someone falls they turn into food... weird huh?

I once had a dream where I ran away from home and found myself in a shopping mall... with an airport in it. :-\

i had a dream with a blue electric monster coming out and looking at me with creepy black pit eyes (I was 4 when i had this dream) :eek:

Super WaluigiWare said:
I once had a recursion dream where I woke up from a dream, only to wake up from that dream, only to wake up from that dream, only to wake up from that dream...

And so on.

You must've seen Inception.

Lithium said:
Super WaluigiWare said:

And so on.
You must've seen Inception.
No, it was a few years ago.

I dreamt that I was a vampire hunter hunting down vampires with a team but the vampires ambushed the team and I only escape. I have no weapons any more so I asked someone nearby if they have garlic and they said "follow me", about close to where I believe their house I found out in the last minute it was another ambush but I got out in time. Then I decided I could use Holy Water to kill them (but for some reason it just put them in severe pain). It gets cloudy from there but I do distinctly recall Hooktail inside the walls of a castle all of this was taking place outside.

I had a dream last night that it was Christmas... in the middle of summer. And I was with my mom and my sister for some reason.

I had a dream yesterday where there was a lake and like gift shops on the lake. there were man-eating turtles in the lake an i saw a guy sink in the water like jaws. then i saw my friend and he came on a jet-ski. then we went up a hill to a shack to steal some sleds then i woke up.

I just had a dream where I am Lex Luthor aboard Brainiacs ship (This whole dream was a reference to DC Universe Online setting between when Brainiacs armada touch earth and Lex Luthor goes to the past to stop it) looking for the parts to go to the past to warn the Justice League about this doom. The unusual part is that the corridors resembled a hotel's, but at the end of it is a large metal door where the central computer Brainiac is at with the necessary equipment to go back in time. Someone (female) heard me in the corridor so I hid in a janitor closet but they were closing in. The closet was dark and I thought to myself if I could be on the ceiling, so I just said "fly" then I started to float, but the battle armor was to bulky that she'll see it. Before she opened the door a little more I said "invisibility" and I became invisible (while still floating). She enter the closet and I said "intangibility" then I went through the wall and landed on the floor. When I looked back she was gone. I then smashed down the steel door and teared off a few components from Brainiac and the dream ends there.

Back