Dreams

Masked Man said:
I had a dream where I was kidnapped, and I tried to get away, but they were holding BLOF, FF65, and BPK hostage, so I didn't leave them. Then, I thought I woke up, when I walked into my living room, but I realized it was a dream when I saw Bill Gates there, I said it was a dream, therefore breaking the 4th Wall, which is probably why I woke up.
I also had dream where I got kidnapped by my band teacher in front of my school but I woke up before I got in the car

I had a dream where I thought I was awake when someone breathed in my ear so I turned around. While I was turning around I woke so nothing was there

Blues said:
I had a dream where Shyguy27 and SMB got married and Ralphfan was the cantor.
I didn't give you permission to dream about me.

Wait, why the hell did I marry SMB?

Herr Shyguy said:
Blues said:

I dunno. At the end Ninji hugged a spider and died on Stooben's leg.

Blues said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Blues said:

I dunno. At the end Ninji hugged a spider and died on Stooben's leg.
How do you know what they all look like?

I had one where I was at a basketball game and Stooby was the coach. My seats were really crapp, I was at the top.

I sometimes have DeJa Vu in my dreams where I dream of something and then it comes real the next week or so. It has happened about 5 times already and it is so creepy

I had a dream where I thought I ate a hot dog, but it was dynamite, and I died.

New Super Mario said:
I sometimes have DeJa Vu in my dreams where I dream of something and then it comes real the next week or so. It has happened about 5 times already and it is so creepy
Yeah me too.

New Super Mario said:

The exact same thingnhappens to me!

I just had this waking dream that i was in my bedroom and the show stoked was on, which was weird because i dont get cable in my room. Everything was sepia-toned, and I realized it was a dream when my clock said 7 o'clock A.M., so I woke myself up.

On my first playthrough of Luigi's Mansion several years ago, I got stuck on the final boss because I didn't know how to beat him. The next night, I had a dream that told me how to fight him (the dream showed Luigi beating the boss the correct way).

I sure wish my dreams would tell me how to beat all my Zelda games I'm stuck on.

Back