Most wierdest or Stupid Fails in Games

Yeah just talk about fails.

I failed in galaxy 2, Cyclone Stone Galaxy... Got crushed in mid-air -_-
Playing Pokemon, attacked my partner accidentally and costed us the match >.<

So, we were playing this MP ripoff called MySims Party, and I failed to realize that the opening movie clip for the minigame had ended.

I ran into something not even 5 seconds into the Mach Speed section of Wave Ocean in Sonic '06 with no rings.

I didn't know that running into something with no rings would kill you. :mad:

Burglr Raccoon said:
In NSMBW, My cousin picked me up and threw me down a pit.
I was playing with my two friends. They were crouched next to each other and I ground-pounded in between them and they both died.

Villain11 said:
Burglr Raccoon said:
In NSMBW, My cousin picked me up and threw me down a pit.
I was playing with my two friends. They were crouched next to each other and I ground-pounded in between them and they both died.
LOL.

On the topic of NSMBwii, my little brother keeps accidentally pushing people into bottomless pits.

On 8-7 I kept tossing fireballs off the front so it would keep popping my friend's bubble over the lava.

In Kirby Super Star, I was low on health and had just lost my Wing ability, so I swallowed the ability star again and Kirby decided to show off his mad skeelz by automatically shooting feathers... one of which hit a Bomber in front of him, which exploded and destroyed the block he was standing on, turning it into lava and killing him instantly. I guess it was only a matter of time until all my forcing Kirby through the same games over and over again would make him suicidal.

In ODST, I accidently fell into water while in a Ghost because I thought I could keep going on the water.

In NSMBW, I was playing as Blue Toad in Ludwig's Castle with my bro (Luigi) and my sis (Mario). A Star Coin was surrounded by bricks and we couldn't get it open. I decided that I'LL GET IT OPEN!! and I grabbed a Bob-omb, killed myself, and got the Star Coin.

The next time (sister and I), we opened it with no problem at all. :(

Junior Troopa said:
In SMB i hit the invisible block in world 1-1, didn`t realise it, and fell in a pit.

LOL, I saw a comic that got written about it. It's in Brawl in the Family website :D

Some guy hit me off the edge of pokemon stadium but i didn't realise it and i falcon kicked to try to attack him, but ended up falling to my doom.

My brother tried to do that Ganondorf attack on me, but I dodged it and he fell.

This just happened today.

I was playing Pikmin 2 and went to the Wistful Wild. I had an army of 50 purples and threw some Purple Pikmin at the bridge to build and kill the Burrow-nit there.

Somehow, they all either bounced off the body or glitched through the bridge and fell through the water. I went to go save em, but forgot to dispatch my group so they all drowned ;-;

I tried pickuing up a smart bomb gthat i thought was a dud to throw at somebody else, but it exploded right at me, KOing me!

Back