Most wierdest or Stupid Fails in Games

FMGBASKFH said:
Accidentally killing a Shiny Pokemon...

Haven't gotten over it yet.

I killed a shiny Seaking, but mainly because that darn thing made me run out of Pokeballs, so I had to kill it.

Going into level 3-3 in SPM with about 5 HP and no healing items.

I died more times than I can count and I want to kill those Crayzee Dayzees with a Wii remote.

I kept running in World 4-1 in SMB, when I jumped to get on top of a block but I hit it and fell down a pit.

Rightside Down Galaxy - I spun into a crate, destroying it. I ran under the next crate, but I ran into the wall, causing some sort of glitch that crushed me.

My best friend just shared an epic failure with me.

He made it through The Perfect Run ON HIS FIRST TRY, got to the star... and then long jumped past the star and fell off. He was so ticked off that he couldn't play again for a whole month.

I saw someone glitch into the inside of a planet in SMG twice.

The same person got lost during Good Egg Galaxy's Purple Coin mission.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Jesus Freak said:

chuggaaconroy?
Yes.

"I'm lost! I need a grown up! I WANT MY MOMMY!"

I was playing the original Super Mario bros, and I tried to clear a pit in ont of the later levels. So I saw that I was'nt going to make it and I tried to shake the NES controller to get an extra spin to save myself and relized you can't do this in this game and fell to my death. DANG YOU NSMBWii!!!!!

MST3K was doing his many Sonic taunts and I killed him.

Jesus Freak said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Jesus Freak said:

chuggaaconroy?
Yes.

"I'm lost! I need a grown up! I WANT MY MOMMY!"
I like the "MIYAMOTO!!!" at the end.

Probably not, and I used mini Lucas in a brawl, and he got a final smash, and yelled "PK Starstorm!" in a mini voice. It was hilarious

Back