Favourite Enemy

Nathan Fielder

Business Expert
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
Which enemy is your favourite? Mine is probably Buzzy Beetle.

Thwomps and Whomps.

Who remembers the Dino Torches from Super Mario World? Those are probably my favorite enemy. Chocolate Island is such an awesome world... Dino Torches had a lot of potential. Nintendo could have used them in other games, and they could have become 3D enemies, RPG enemies, anything... instead, Nintendo forgot about them completely. What happened? It's a shame... there's a lot you can do with a miniature fire-breathing dragon.
As for enemies that still show up, I like Magikoopas. Probably because I'm a fantasy person, and so I always think wizards are cool. (And they have shiny robes, too. xD)

CrystalWizard said:
Who remembers the Dino Torches from Super Mario World? Those are probably my favorite enemy. Chocolate Island is such an awesome world... Dino Torches had a lot of potential. Nintendo could have used them in other games, and they could have become 3D enemies, RPG enemies, anything... instead, Nintendo forgot about them completely.
Well, a sub-species of Dino Rhinos called Albino Rhinos appeared in Paper Mario. They should bring Dino Torches and Dino Rhinos back in a 3D game like Galaxy 3...which is probably going to happen.

Mijzelffan said:
Lakitu. They're annoying, but in a funny way. Plus you can steal their cloud.
Steal is such a powerful word...let's say borrow.

Oh, the snufit ball thing is still going on? I remember that joke from when I was an active MarioWiki member, like, two years ago. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten old yet.
And I'm glad people still remember the Dino-Torches. I'd also like to see them come back in a 3D game, but unfortunately, it's probably too late to expect them to reappear.

CrystalWizard said:
Oh, the snufit ball thing is still going on? I remember that joke from when I was an active MarioWiki member, like, two years ago. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten old yet.
And I'm glad people still remember the Dino-Torches. I'd also like to see them come back in a 3D game, but unfortunately, it's probably too late to expect them to reappear.
If SMG2 could bring back Paragoombas, then it's never too late.

Back