Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Dry Bones, Boos, and Shy Guys.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
I like Buzzy Beetles a lot, actually. Bullet Bills (in PM series) are also great.

CrystalWizard

Goomba
Pronouns
He/him
Who remembers the Dino Torches from Super Mario World? Those are probably my favorite enemy. Chocolate Island is such an awesome world... Dino Torches had a lot of potential. Nintendo could have used them in other games, and they could have become 3D enemies, RPG enemies, anything... instead, Nintendo forgot about them completely. What happened? It's a shame... there's a lot you can do with a miniature fire-breathing dragon.
As for enemies that still show up, I like Magikoopas. Probably because I'm a fantasy person, and so I always think wizards are cool. (And they have shiny robes, too. xD)

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
CrystalWizard said:
Who remembers the Dino Torches from Super Mario World? Those are probably my favorite enemy. Chocolate Island is such an awesome world... Dino Torches had a lot of potential. Nintendo could have used them in other games, and they could have become 3D enemies, RPG enemies, anything... instead, Nintendo forgot about them completely.
Well, a sub-species of Dino Rhinos called Albino Rhinos appeared in Paper Mario. They should bring Dino Torches and Dino Rhinos back in a 3D game like Galaxy 3...which is probably going to happen.

Mijzelffan

Looking forward to Odyssey!
Pronouns
He/him
Lakitu. They're annoying, but in a funny way. Plus you can steal their cloud.

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Mijzelffan said:
Lakitu. They're annoying, but in a funny way. Plus you can steal their cloud.
Steal is such a powerful word...let's say borrow.

CrystalWizard

Goomba
Pronouns
He/him
Oh, the snufit ball thing is still going on? I remember that joke from when I was an active MarioWiki member, like, two years ago. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten old yet.
And I'm glad people still remember the Dino-Torches. I'd also like to see them come back in a 3D game, but unfortunately, it's probably too late to expect them to reappear.

WaluigiWare

I'M NOT A PIMP!
Pronouns
He/him
CrystalWizard said:
Oh, the snufit ball thing is still going on? I remember that joke from when I was an active MarioWiki member, like, two years ago. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten old yet.
And I'm glad people still remember the Dino-Torches. I'd also like to see them come back in a 3D game, but unfortunately, it's probably too late to expect them to reappear.
If SMG2 could bring back Paragoombas, then it's never too late.