Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Yeah, Gamespot made this contest

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-villain/index.html

For video games?
Ganondorf for Nintendo.

Outside of Nintendo I don't have the knowledge to judge.

My choice would be Liquid Snake from Metal Gear Solid.

I feel the all-time best villain, or at least my favorite villain, is Pokey/Porky Minch from the EarthBound/Mother series. I could go in-depth at how and why he's such an affective villain, but I don't feel up to it at the moment.

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Really, why are you so obsessed with a toy?
HE"S NOT A TOY! HE"S THE MOST EVIL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE!

Why are so obssessed with the word obscure and random ugly girls as your username? HUH?

Very lame excuses, like Woody said, "YOU ARE JUST A TOY!", and he is right, He is just a fuckin toy! Lotso is not like Chucky or something like that.

Very lame excuses, like Woody said, "YOU ARE JUST A TOY!", and he is right, He is just a *bleep*in toy! Lotso is not like Chucky or something like that.
You just don't get it. How sad. :-\

Lotso's more than just a toy, he's a complete monster who's Freudian Excuse doesn't make up for the horrible things he's done. He forced his former friends to join him instead of returning home, after he found out that he was replaced and felt that if she couldn't have Daisy, no one else could. Then when he arrived at Sunnyside, he rigged the system to put himself on top and force everyone else to try and survive the Caterpillar Room, and he's not above beating/torturing toys to make them see his way of things (or to make them talk). What makes it worse, though, is that he doesn't even like being played with children anymore; he feels that all toys are just meaningless trash waiting to be thrown away. He simply cannot feel love anymore. And to top it all off, RIGHT AFTER WOODY AND BUZZ SAVE HIS LIFE, he has a chance to pay back the favor. It didn't have any risk involved and he gains nothing by not doing it, all he had to do was BUTTON A SINGLE BUTTON! And he didn't! Instead he left Woody and the others to burn out of sheer spite! He's horrible! He's evil to the core! Saying he's "just a toy" is a freaking LAME excuse, and you know it!

Smashgoom202 said:
Very lame excuses, like Woody said, "YOU ARE JUST A TOY!", and he is right, He is just a *bleep*in toy! Lotso is not like Chucky or something like that.
You just don't get it. How sad. :-\

Lotso's more than just a toy, he's a complete monster who's Freudian Excuse doesn't make up for the horrible things he's done. He forced his former friends to join him instead of returning home, after he found out that he was replaced and felt that if she couldn't have Daisy, no one else could. Then when he arrived at Sunnyside, he rigged the system to put himself on top and force everyone else to try and survive the Caterpillar Room, and he's not above beating/torturing toys to make them see his way of things (or to make them talk). What makes it worse, though, is that he doesn't even like being played with children anymore; he feels that all toys are just meaningless trash waiting to be thrown away. He simply cannot feel love anymore. And to top it all off, RIGHT AFTER WOODY AND BUZZ SAVE HIS LIFE, he has a chance to pay back the favor. It didn't have any risk involved and he gains nothing by not doing it, all he had to do was BUTTON A SINGLE BUTTON! And he didn't! Instead he left Woody and the others to burn out of sheer spite! He's horrible! He's evil to the core! Saying he's "just a toy" is a freaking LAME excuse, and you know it!
I love you. :P
YOU are very IGNORANT! I'd rather like a cartoon character than think one is hot. You're just sad.

Back