All Time Greatest Villain

Villain11 said:
Yankees Nation said:
In all fairness, Lotso is probably one of the most darkest villains in a Pixar movie.
True that!
I would agree on that but the All Time Greatest villain and Evilest Character, no

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Villain11 said:
Yankees Nation said:
In all fairness, Lotso is probably one of the most darkest villains in a Pixar movie.
True that!
I would agree on that but the All Time Greatest villain and Evilest Character, no
Well, I've met someone who feels the same way, saying that there are plenty of other villains in the Disney Animated Canon who are eviler than Lotso. I disagree, but maybe I'm just not thinking of some.

Smashgoom202 said:
Villain11 said:
Yankees Nation said:
True that!
Well, I've met someone who feels the same way, saying that there are plenty of other villains in the Disney Animated Canon who are eviler than Lotso. I disagree, but maybe I'm just not thinking of some.
Yeer not thinkin' right in yer noggin, yeer want to consider Jafar, he wanted to rule thar' universe and have 'arr power to do thar'

Smashgoom202 said:
Villain11 said:
Yankees Nation said:
True that!
Yeer not thinkin' right in yer noggin, yeer want to consider Jafar, he wanted to rule thar' universe and have 'arr power to do thar'
Here's the thing, Jafar's evil goals are somewhat stereotypical of a cartoon villain. Now that is NOT a bad thing, in fact it's what makes Jafar so awesome as a villain. But the thing is with Lotso, his feelings and actions are somewhat more realistic, and you can see how someone in real life could act like that... If they were a toy, that is. It hits you on a more personal level, thus making it more affective.

You guys are thinking too narrow-mindedly anyway. Everyone knows Porky is the best villain ever.

Lotso is more evil than Jafar. Even after Woody, Buzz and the gang SAVED HIS LIFE! He left them to DIE! That is a true villain.

Villain11 said:
Lotso is more evil than Jafar. Even after Woody, Buzz and the gang SAVED HIS LIFE! He left them to DIE! That is a true villain.
Yeah, but Jafar actively tried to kill them.

This is why Losto is one of the darkest PIXAR villains. They are many Disney villains in general that I consider to be darker than him.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
Yeah, but Jafar actively tried to kill them.

This is why Losto is one of the darkest PIXAR villains. They are many Disney villains in general that I consider to be darker than him.
Finally, someone agrees with me

As far as Dark Disney villains, yeah, I can actually think of others plenty darker than Lotso.

...Like Frollo. He's evil, and he doesn't even realize it.

Dark Samus said:
Everyone knows that Zero Two is the best. Barely beating out Porky.

Marx Soul > Zero Two

Also has anyone noticed that no Kirby characters made it into the final thing?

The Final Match of All Time Greatest Villain.... Seriously, Lotso had nothing to do here

And yes, I noticed they were missing :O

Herr Shyguy said:
You guys are thinking too narrow-mindedly anyway. Everyone knows Porky is the best villain ever.
Per. Giygas is pretty good, too. Sure that Lotso nonsense you were talking about does kinda make sense, but using a rip in time-space continuem, and becoming a king, and brainwashing is TRULY EVIL!

Dark Samus said:
Everyone knows that Zero Two is the best. Barely beating out Porky.
You wish pal. Porky's motives are what make him so great.

Mohandar said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The final what?

are you serious

If none of you even read the first post in the thread, I have half a mind to just delete all of this Lotso nonsense and just let Tucayo start over in a new thread.
Oh, right, I completely forgot about that. But why delete the stuff about Lotso, he really is a deeply effective villain!

Back