What game are you looking foward to the most?

Enker said:
Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty sure Epic Yarn is just a filler game that's meant to keep people busy, until Kirby Wii is finished (whenever that is).
I think they said that Kirby Wii "is not dead and will make an appearance at E3 2010."

WaluigiWare said:
Enker said:
Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty sure Epic Yarn is just a filler game that's meant to keep people busy, until Kirby Wii is finished (whenever that is).
I think they said that Kirby Wii "is not dead and will make an appearance at E3 2010."

I hope Kirby Wii is not dead. I've been waiting for that game in YEARS! Maybe it's unofficially canceled? No..

Kirby's Epic Yarn, will hopefully NOT be a cheap filler game.

I'm excited for:

Mario Sports Mix
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Paper Mario 3DS
Mario Kart 3DS

In no particular order.

I'm looking forward to the most is Mario Sports Mix and Mario Kart 3DS *crosses fingers for Baby Luigi* ;D

Kirbys Epic Yarn is Kirby Wii. But after being in development hell for a few years they decided to start from scratch and make Epic Yarn. You guys should count yourselfs lucky that Kirby Wii is even still being made, I thought it was dead in 2007. But anyway, Metroid other M is still the game I am looking foward to the most.

I think the Wii remake

Back