Hardest mission of the Super Mario 3D games

Lindsay151

Cheep Cheep
Wiki Administrator
What is the most hardest and annoying missions you has to faced in any of the 3D Super Mario games.

Luigi's. Purple. Coins.

Yoshi's Fruit Adventure (I think that's what it's called) in Ricco Harbor in SMS is really hard if you don't don't what to do.

Bouldergeist with one life. AARRGH!

I'm trying to remember some missions from SM64DS, but can't remember them.

The Grandmaster Galaxy Daredevil Comet Run. It was hard to get 9999 star bits and then you had to beat the whole level with one life and no checkpoints.

Oh and this might be a spoiler to someone who hasn't played SMG2 but I don't know how to do the tags.

MOD EDIT: Don't worry, I know how to use them. ;)

I never actually beat that Yoshi fruit one in Ricco Harbour, so I guess I'll have to pick that. I'd probably be able to now, but I haven't seriously played Sunshine in years.

Villain11 said:
The Grandmaster Galaxy Daredevil Comet Run. It was hard to get 9999 star bits and then you had to beat the whole level with one life and no checkpoints.

Oh and this might be a spoiler to someone who hasn't played SMG2 but I don't know how to do the tags.

MOD EDIT: Don't worry, I know how to use them. ;)
Thanks

Luigi's Purple Coin Chaos in SMG2 is incredibly difficult. I keep getting 90-something coins, then run into the clones.

And I don't remember the name of it, but the one with the clones in the Chompworks galaxy is difficult.

Melty Molten Galaxy, Buoy Base Galaxy, and Ghostly Galaxy are my favorite galaxies.

Uniju said:
I never actually beat that Yoshi fruit one in Ricco Harbour, so I guess I'll have to pick that. I'd probably be able to now, but I haven't seriously played Sunshine in years.
The Same.

SpinyMaster347 said:
Uniju said:
The Same.
I beat that on my first try. Scrubbing Sirena Beach was really hard for me.

Back