Favorite Chapter in the Paper Mario Series

Paper Mario: Chapters 3, 4, and 8

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door: Chapters 3, 5, and 8.

Super Paper Mario: Chapter 1, 3, 5, and 8.

As always, it's hard for me to pick just one.

Chapter 3 of the original Paper Mario.

TTYD: Chapters 3 and 8. (Even though pretty much all of them owned.)
SPM: Chapter 3.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
TTYD: Whatever the Excess Express was.
Chapter 6.

I don't know the exact chapter numbers.

PM: The Flowery Place with Lakilester
TTYD: Boggly Woods and Glitz Pit
SPM: Francis' Fort

I feel ashamed to still have not played the original. I'll get it on VC soon.

TTYD Chapter 3.

Chapter 5 is a very close second.

PM: I've only played the original PM once. On an emulator. And it froze up in the middle of the first battle.
TTYD: I haven't beat the pirate cave yet, but #3 (Glitzville) and #4 (Twilight Town) were awesome.
SPM: Still working on level 8, but #7 was pretty awesome.

#7 was:
the afterlife

Jesus Freak said:
PM: I've only played the original PM once. On an emulator. And it froze up in the middle of the first battle.
That happened to me too. Because I used cheats to damage Bowser when he's supposed to be invincible.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Jesus Freak said:
That happened to me too. Because I used cheats to damage Bowser when he's supposed to be invincible.
Mine just glitched up because PM was old.

JF, the pirate level is easy. The Bill Blaster and Cortez take effort, but if you're stocked up on items you'll be fine.

Oaktown Mojo said:
JF, the pirate level is easy. The Bill Blaster and Cortez take effort, but if you're stocked up on items you'll be fine.
I just can't get past those horizontal spikes is all.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Three letters: IGN.
I know what to do, I just can't pull it off. And even if I didn't know how, if I didn't want to figure it out myself I'd have already looked it up.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Oh, that's not too tough. What part of it is troubling you?
Well, I it only worked if you used Vivian to go in & out of the shadows.

It is not at all easy to decide this, but if I had to pick ONE chapter, it would be The Invincible Tubba Blubba. And that's all I have to say about that. From the eerieness of Forever Forest to Gusty Gulch, to the beaches at Normandy, ITB kicks!

Back