Favorite Mario Kart game

Which of the following is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Double Dash was my favorite too, although MKDS was a close second.

Double Dash!! has been the most unique Mario Kart title that I've played. If only it came back with more tracks than just a measly 16.

Double Dash and Wii. Double Dash was great because it had two characters teaming up, but MKW had more characters. (Even though the babies and Dry Bowser made the cut and Petey didn't)

Mario Kart 64 > Mario Kart DS > Mario Kart Wii > Mario Kart: Double Dash!! > Super Circuit = Original

Double dash is my favorite overall, but MKWii has more courses that I like and better online play, but I hate MKWii Battle mode.

I always used Mario and Toad in MKDD

Double Dash and Wii are the only ones I have. I'm gonna get DS soon. DD and Wii have great courses, but handling on Double Dash sucks.

Mario Kart Wii, with Double Dash in a close second.

If it weren't for the online multiplayer in Wii, they'd be tied.

Mario Kart Wii, with Double Dash closely behind.

Why? Double Dash had crappy CPU character opponent selection. Seriously, I'm sick of racing against heavyweights in 150cc.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Mario Kart Wii, with Double Dash closely behind.

Why? Double Dash had crappy CPU character opponent selection. Seriously, I'm sick of racing against heavyweights in 150cc.
Yeah, they always won.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Do you guys still play Mario kart wii online anymore? I'm looking for more people/friends to play online. PLEASE!
Yes, but I choose Worldwide. I don't do friend codes.

Back