Favorite Mario Kart game

Which of the following is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why no friend codes. I prefer playing regional. Everybody in japan hacks.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Do you guys still play Mario kart wii online anymore? I'm looking for more people/friends to play online. PLEASE!
My FC is in the MK Wii Friend Code thread in Online Gaming, if you're interested.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Not really. I don't come across that many Japanese players, and the ones I do don't hack.

Most of the hackers I've seen have alphabet names.

1. Mario Kart Wii (wii wheel + online mode, what else can u expect?)

2. SNES Mario Kart (the mother of all battles)

3. Mario Kart DS (simply innovative)

4. Mario Kart Double Dash (haven't played it, but it must be decent)

5. Mario Kart GBA (pretty decent for GBA)

6. Mario Kart 64 (not my favorite)

Super WaluigiWare said:
Parakarrygun88 said:
Not really. I don't come across that many Japanese players, and the ones I do don't hack.

Most of the hackers I've seen have alphabet names.
I've never played a hacker and have played many Japanese.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Maybe there just after me or something, I'd better sleep with a gun.
Another one? Surely the 180 you already have in there would be jealous.

I have played super mario kart and mario kart 64 but don't own them. I've never played DD, and used to own Super Surcuit until the dog chewed it up. I have ds and wii, but wii is the best from the ones i have played. I really want to play dd, because i haven't played anything on gamecube yet

Most of the tracks on DD are on the wii version. The only thing your getting with DD is two players to swich between and some other slight differences.

I think the control for all Mario Kart games except for Mario Kart 64 were fine, once you get used to it.

Mario Kart Wii (haven't played it)
Mario Kart DS (+single-player with CPU VS mode, selectable karts, usage of dual screen, better drift, more items)
Mario Kart: Double Dash! (+2 players on 1 cart, selectable karts, -not enough courses, bugs in Dolphin)
Mario Kart 64 (+3D sprites)
Mario Kart Super Circuit (SMK with MK64 cross with added voices, -inferior drift)
Super Mario Kart

Back