should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

• no game

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • mario kart(whatever console)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • mario party

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • super mario girls

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • other (pls specify)

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Waluigi first, then Rosalina.

Gamefreak75 said:
Waluigi first, then Rosalina.
I agree he has been waiting in line to be in a real (not sports or party) game since he was created

Wiggler should be a playable character in the next Mario party

QuizmoManiac said:
Wiggler should be a playable character in the next Mario party
HELL YES!

It was a long time ago, but I voted other, as in NO MORE GAMES.

Silly Mason said:
She and another princess (blue or purple) should be in a party game. Think about it.

:mario: :peach:
:luigi: (rosalina)
:wario: :daisy:
:waluigi: (blue or purple princess)

I know Luigi is with Daisy. I'm talking colors.
Are you saying you want a couple made of Wario (the fat ugly cruel idiot) and Daisy (the character who was basically MADE for Luigi)? Because that... that just... it just wouldn't work.

Silly Mason said:
She and another princess (blue or purple) should be in a party game. Think about it.

You're kidding, right? Rosalina should be limited to being a board host in the Mario Party series, especially when you take into account the Bowser minigames.

MnSG said:
Silly Mason said:

You're kidding, right? Rosalina should be limited to being a board host in the Mario Party series, especially when you take into account the Bowser minigames.
Per. Why should another generic princess should be made.

In SMG 3 she should be playable, she wouldnt be a major role like in smg or a minor role like smg2,she should appear after world 3/4 then for some levels you can play as her.

I want rosalina to be in mk3d, even if you can dowload her on a sd card.

well...speaking truth, some other heroines need to talk about this problem first while Rosalina is still a new comer :-\

In the theory for past Mario main roles generated from Mario main games, in the previous example for Sunshine, Toadsworth and Bowser Jr are designed to be the heros' relatives so they can appear in many time again. DK series character, Daisy and Wario becomes good friends or rivals of Mario members in the games so they joined.
Now Rosalina is an officer works in an orphanage-observatory. If Nintendo could determine that she already becomes a goof friend of Mario members since Galaxies, she may have the chance

Rosalina is my third favorite after Mario and Baby Mario. She shouldn't go she is the FIRST character I unlocked now I know the harder method beat Mirror Mode on all star rank. I was playing "Coin Runner" and was going to go on Wi-Fi but accidently pressed B a bunch of times got back on then here is what it said:You got a gift from Super Mario Galaxy! HOW DID NINTENDO KNOW I HAD SUPER MARIO GALAXY!! Anyways my older brother unlocked her the HARD way he didn't play the minigames at ALL. LOL :eekdance:

I unlocked her the easy way, after a day it popped up with rosalina is now a playable character

anyways does anyone else want to see rosalina playable on smg3,

PokemonMaster said:
Rosalina is my third favorite after Mario and Baby Mario. She shouldn't go she is the FIRST character I unlocked now I know the harder method beat Mirror Mode on all star rank. I was playing "Coin Runner" and was going to go on Wi-Fi but accidently pressed B a bunch of times got back on then here is what it said:You got a gift from Super Mario Galaxy! HOW DID NINTENDO KNOW I HAD SUPER MARIO GALAXY!! Anyways my older brother unlocked her the HARD way he didn't play the minigames at ALL. LOL :eekdance:

Well the game checked your Wii memory and found you had data in Super Mario Galaxy. Simple.

I unlocked her the easy way, after a day it popped up with rosalina is now a playable character

anyways does anyone else want to see rosalina playable on smg3,

I personally don't see her as a playable character in the mainstream games. Rosalina just doesn't seem to have the build or the appearance of a playable character in my opinion. Additionally, it's her personality that makes her so mysterious so she should continue her role of guiding Mario and the other characters rather going against Bowser herself. I also want to see Nintendo giving the other characters like Peach and Toad some more playable roles before they give Rosalina another playable role. She's an interesting character, but her motherly like depiction just doesn't give me the thought of her as the hero going against a villainous force.

However, Rosalina as a playable character in the spin-off titles is no problem to me.

:peach: I voted Other. I think she would have own game series! example:"Rosalina and the Monster Luma." there, u play with rosalina. :bowser:

Back