The Mother of the Koopalings: The Big Mystery

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Where did the seven (eight with the annoying Bowser Jr.) Koopalings come from?

It is not Peach since at the end of Super Mario SUnshine it reveals it's not Peach. So, who?

Lemmy's Land says it's Clawdia Koopa, while others say it's Lena from the Mario Movie.

Or could Bowser just...uhh...lay eggs...

or did he adopt them?

I think Bowser, like Yoshis could be asexual. That or he somehow created his children, be it through magic or some other means.

Kamek made the kids so they could destroy the MK with Bowser. Yeah, could have happened.

... um I think you mean KAMMY. Kameks male. Of course, maybe bowser just breeded with a female koopa, one of the common ones. That would explain why the koopalings arent as strong as king dad. And bowser jr.s not really THAT annoying... only in doubledash, when you lose. Then I want to kill him.

Plus he freaks out when you beat him in Mario Power Tennis, he throws his racket to the ground and saying how much he hates this game. Plus I think Jorge meant that Kamek made the kids with magic, not biologically.

Sir Grodus said:
Plus he freaks out when you beat him in Mario Power Tennis, he throws his racket to the ground and saying how much he hates this game. Plus I think Jorge meant that Kamek made the kids with magic, not biologically.

Oh well that makes more sense.

I meant Kamek made them with magic.

Thanks Grodus for clearing that up...

eeeeww...

One thing to think about is mabey Bowser had all 8 kids around the same time, by who I don't know. Kamek could have magically altered the first 7 to make them older to fight with their dad but left Bowser Jr. as a baby. Now that Bowser Jr. has grown up sort of he can help out with the family bussiness.

But why wouldnt Kamek Magick the eigth one older too?(rhetorical) and by the way, just wondering, but if youre 17... schools not out yet?

ultimatetoad said:
But why wouldnt Kamek Magick the eigth one older too?(rhetorical) and by the way, just wondering, but if youre 17... schools not out yet?

ultimatetoad said:
After Yoshis island DS, when Mario and Luigi left the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach and Bowser forgot there previous fights and got married, in a unity of the kingdoms. Peach had 7 children and then seeing how cruel Bowser was, left him.That explains Bowsers kids and the frequent kidnappings. As for bowser jr.... MAYBE it IS Koopa the Quick

Kamek made the eight one because the other Koopalings weren't fighting Mario as much as they should. Maybe.

Mario and Luigi left after Partners in Time. Peach and Bowser...ok...sounds weird but wouldn't Bowser still have a ring? Wouldn't the kids be half Koopa half human? Wouldn't Peach once had been Queen Peach? Why is Bowser still called King Bowser if he's not married anymore?

And...Kopa the Quick?!?!?!?!!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Paper Jorge said:
ultimatetoad said:

ultimatetoad said:
After Yoshis island DS, when Mario and Luigi left the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach and Bowser forgot there previous fights and got married, in a unity of the kingdoms. Peach had 7 children and then seeing how cruel Bowser was, left him.That explains Bowsers kids and the frequent kidnappings. As for bowser jr.... MAYBE it IS Koopa the Quick

Kamek made the eight one because the other Koopalings weren't fighting Mario as much as they should. Maybe.

Mario and Luigi left after Partners in Time. Peach and Bowser...ok...sounds weird but wouldn't Bowser still have a ring? Wouldn't the kids be half Koopa half human? Wouldn't Peach once had been Queen Peach? Why is Bowser still called King Bowser if he's not married anymore?

And...Kopa the Quick?!?!?!?!!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Youre thinking too hard. Nobody has ever said that Peach wasnt once Queen peach, but she would have been the Queen of the Koopas, not the Toads. A king is still a king with or without a queen. Bowser could have thrown away the ring( if they even use rings). And Mario and Luigi... well I believe that there parents sent them to Brooklyn to keep than safe. They then forgot about the Mushroom kingdom, and the people forgot about THEM. This would mean that they left after YIDS. Of course, to make a little more sens, theres always the other idea. "Bowser found 8 abandoned eggs. He decided that he could save them, and than they would be his children, so he hatches them. The 8th one takes longer to hatch than the other 7" the end.

And dont give up hope, Koopa Kid fans. They were scheduled to be in SPP and were mentioned in SSBM so nintendo hasnt forgot about them.

ultimatetoad said:
"Bowser found 8 abandoned eggs. He decided that he could save them, and than they would be his children, so he hatches them. The 8th one takes longer to hatch than the other 7" the end.

Meh my ideas more logical.

logical?!

No word is more opposite than the Marioverse.

Here, forget copyright laws and frigg'n companies and just take note that Baby bowser is a cross between Bowser and a Care Bear.

I can imagine Bowser and a Care Bear going at it.

:?

:shock:

Really?

I'm Disgusting?

I can't think of anyone (besides those two , who think I'm Crazy and perverted.)

I fourth. And if YM already has the answer, why are we still talking about it?

Back