The Mother of the Koopalings: The Big Mystery

:shock: me fith

Owned.

Moving on...I still think there's a long-lost mother out there waiting for the perfect time to make her reacquaintance.

I say Bowser ate her. How is he that fat? I never see him eat at all

Well theres the whole "Clawdia" thing from Nintendo Power UK, but Lemmy's Land has blown that so out of proportion that most people think shes a fan-made character.

I wish Clawdia appeared in a game.

Or just show Bowser saying that she died and that's why she doesn't appear in games.

ultimatetoad said:
But why wouldnt Kamek Magick the eigth one older too?(rhetorical) and by the way, just wondering, but if youre 17... schools not out yet?

Because magicing em older made them weaker and he wanted one that was as strong as bowser to one day rule the koopa kingdom

Giga Bowse said:
ultimatetoad said:
But why wouldnt Kamek Magick the eigth one older too?(rhetorical) and by the way, just wondering, but if youre 17... schools not out yet?

Because magicing em older made them weaker and he wanted one that was as strong as bowser to one day rule the koopa kingdom

Congratulations! You bumped this long time not posted topic!

I for one dearly want to figure it out & I know all the Koopalings backgrounds.I believe it was Clawdia,side character,whom has never been shown since she's not to important.

Off topic:
Backgrounds

Bigmouth Morton:Abused for being another boy he gained a hobby of talking.So Bowser & Clawdia never did that again.Nickname:Bigmouth

Sneaky Larry:Always wanting to know what his family was doing but was never told so addiction to sneaking came in.Nickname:Cheatsy

Bad Roy:A good Koopa when young he snapped into bullying by probably watching The Glitz Pit fights.Nickname:Bully

Musical Ludwig:He got Pipe World possibly because of the oh so "facinating"
Pipe organ.Nickname:Kooky

Bratty Wendy:Because she's the only girl Koopaling,Bowser lavishes her with anything she wants or she'll have a temper tantrum.Nickname:Kootie Pie

Swirly Iggy:Portraying his twin,he for a reason I don't know is an excellent engineer.Nickname:Hip

Ball Lemmy:I believe an obsession with the circus Lemmy uses a ball so much he can barely walk.Or a very strange accident happened so his circus obsession helped him.Nickname:Hop

Little Bowser Jr.:Whom lacks originality is a possible Bowser clone.Not much is known except his siblings think he's a messed up Bowser clone & they want to kill him since he is liked best,even more than Wendy.Nickname:???

Black Ninjakoopa said:
I for one dearly want to figure it out & I know all the Koopalings backgrounds.I believe it was Clawdia,side character,whom has never been shown since she's not to important.

Off topic:
Backgrounds

Bigmouth Morton:Abused for being another boy he gained a hobby of talking.So Bowser & Clawdia never did that again.Nickname:Bigmouth

Sneaky Larry:Always wanting to know what his family was doing but was never told so addiction to sneaking came in.Nickname:Cheatsy

Bad Roy:A good Koopa when young he snapped into bullying by probably watching The Glitz Pit fights.Nickname:Bully

Musical Ludwig:He got Pipe World possibly because of the oh so "facinating"
Pipe organ.Nickname:Kooky

Bratty Wendy:Because she's the only girl Koopaling,Bowser lavishes her with anything she wants or she'll have a temper tantrum.Nickname:Kootie Pie

Swirly Iggy:Portraying his twin,he for a reason I don't know is an excellent engineer.Nickname:Hip

Ball Lemmy:I believe an obsession with the circus Lemmy uses a ball so much he can barely walk.Or a very strange accident happened so his circus obsession helped him.Nickname:Hop

Little Bowser Jr.:Whom lacks originality is a possible Bowser clone.Not much is known except his siblings think he's a messed up Bowser clone & they want to kill him since he is liked best,even more than Wendy.Nickname:???

Sounds like something from Lemmy's Land

Not really.I tried posting something there but...I did so much research on the eight of them I wrote it myself.I rarely go there considering so many fan-made Koopas,other Mario characters & facts...it's pretty annoying if you're like me & know a LOT of Mario things.It makes me feel like they have know clue what real Mario characters are & are not.I should know a lot because I've searched Nintendopedia,Wikipedia & here.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Not really.I tried posting something there but...I did so much research on the eight of them I wrote it myself.I rarely go there considering so many fan-made Koopas,other Mario characters & facts...it's pretty annoying if you're like me & know a LOT of Mario things.It makes me feel like they have know clue what real Mario characters are & are not.I should know a lot because I've searched Nintendopedia,Wikipedia & here.

Eh, this is a place where we throw ideas around. Not boast Mario knowledge.

Back