Epic/Cool/Memorable Bosses

I don't remember who any of those people are because I haven't played Squeak Squad since the day I bought it.

Yadogaine = Giant mechanical bug creatures controlled by Doc
Daroach = Main Squeak/ the leader
Bohboh = that fire bird thing as the boss of World 5

You can always check a Kirby Wiki if you my descriptions are crappy...

Beating the Final Boss of Paper Mario: TTYD. Took me Half an Hour
Also, Beating Waluigi in the Last Cup in Mario Power Tennis. Took me almost an hour.
:shifty:

Marx Soul = enhanced Marx.

Nothing special, although his bigger laser and in the beginning when he does the black hole usually got me off guard.

Yokuba said:

Nothing special, although his bigger laser and in the beginning when he does the black hole usually got me off guard.

Dude, his death.

Banshee wail of awesome

^Not really. Only the music.

Yotsuba said:
Yokuba said:

Dude, his death.

Banshee wail of awesome
Oh yeah, his death is probably why most people love him though. I was pretty shocked the first time I heard it though.

Yokuba said:
^Not really. Only the music.
What was wrong with Smithy, exactly? I thought it was awesome how he had all those different forms, and tons of different weapons to use. I thought that fighting him was a real challenge. Contrary to popular belief, I actually find him to be more of a challenge than Culex. Then again, that's probably because he takes a lot longer to kill.

Overrated or not, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Also, I'm pretty sure Super Mario RPG isn't nearly as overrated as, say...Mega Man 2, for instance.

So, yeah, anyway, back to talking about epic, cool, and memorable bosses.

cculexbytzizzo.jpg

"I am matter... I am anti-matter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time, and I will consume you!"

That's Culex from Super Mario RPG. He was an optional boss, much like The Master, Bonetail, Wracktail, and Shadoo.

Back