Epic/Cool/Memorable Bosses

Yotsuba said:
Also Masked DeDeDe.

DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH

Epic death scream.

SolarBlaze said:
mmx4doublestransformati.jpg
What game is it from? I haven't played all Mega Man games.

I always thought it sounded more like he said, "EMO SLASH!", or something along the lines of that.

"HAHAHA! I'm gonna recycle you!"

dimentiobymachaphasesix.jpg

"I am the Master of Dimensions, the pleaser of crowds, I am...Dimentio!"

SolarBlaze said:
I always thought it sounded more like he said, "EMO SLASH!", or something along the lines of that.

"HAHAHA! I'm gonna recycle you!"

dimentiobymachaphasesix.jpg

"I am the Master of Dimensions, the pleaser of crowds, I am...Dimentio!"
You know something, putting cool-looking fanart does not make a boss from a crap game any cooler or epic than putting a piece a shit in a solid gold toilet makes it beautiful.

My reason for thinking Dimentio is cool has nothing to do with the fanart at all. I happen to think Dimentio's a good villain. He's cunning, manipulative, completely psychotic, and just about every trait that a villain should have. The only problem with him, however, is that he was too easy (as with mostly every other boss in Super Paper Mario).

dark-bowser.png
RivalPlatinum.gif

These two.

In my opinion I think Dimentio is the most evilest character in the mario series

Mephiles_The_Dark_by_dragon_nexus.jpg

Mephiles the Dark is basically the Sonic series equivalent of Dimentio, which of course, means that he's awesome.

Wham Bam Rock in the original Kirby Super Star, especially the first time I fought him and neither knew what sort of boss to expect nor what any of his attack patterns were. His repertoire of different attacks solely designed to kill me seemed to know no bounds 3: (Sadly, he sort of loses points now that I can beat him without taking damage :S) Kaptain K. Rool in Diddy's Kong Quest was also remarkably epic, though the music contributed 75% of the epicness.

Honourable mention goes to Raphael the Raven from Yoshi's Island if just for the fact that he flies (well, more like flings) you to the moon. Frank Sinatra would be proud.

New/Miracle Fassad from Mother 3.

To think he'd be gone for good after falling off a giant building, just for him to battle you...and much stronger.

Villain11 said:
C.C. said:
In my opinion I think Dimentio is the most evilest character in the mario series
Yes, but the most evil character ever is Lotso from Toy Story 3.
What, if I'm correct (because I didn't see Toy Story 3), he is a fuckin' toy, how can you compare that to Dimentio, he wanted to destroy all dimensions except for his own and rule over everybody left for all eternity.

C.C. said:
Villain11 said:
C.C. said:
Yes, but the most evil character ever is Lotso from Toy Story 3.
What, if I'm correct (because I didn't see Toy Story 3), he is a fuckin' toy, how can you compare that to Dimentio, he wanted to destroy all dimensions except for his own and rule over everybody left for all eternity.
And... Lotso just wants to rule over a daycare. :-\

Back