Epic/Cool/Memorable Bosses

Didn't looked like sarcasm to me

I think that Grodus could also be considered one of the most evil villains in the Mario series. Similar to Dimentio, he intended to conquer the world by destroying it and remaking it in his own image. There's also the part where he threatened to kill Peach if Mario and his partners made a move, something that no other villain in the series has done.

Enker said:
I think that Grodus could also be considered one of the most evil villains in the Mario series. Similar to Dimentio, he intended to conquer the world by destroying it and remaking it in his own image. There's also the part where he threatened to kill Peach if Mario and his partners made a move, something that no other villain in the series has done.
I was about to go specific and say "no Dimentio wants to destroy all dimensions...", but you are correct about that.

I thought the Egg Viper from Sonic Adventure is pretty memorable.

Mostly because of Eggman's dialogue, though. :-\

Yeah, Robotnik seems to have this nasty habit of sounding like a broken record. Not only in that game, but also in Sonic Adventure 2, Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Unleashed.

WaluigiWare said:

Isn't that Sonic's story final boss and the one that keeps saying "GET A LOAD OF THIS!" I always hated the end attack where he suicide bombs into Sonic.

Fassad said:
WaluigiWare said:

Isn't that Sonic's story final boss and the one that keeps saying "GET A LOAD OF THIS!" I always hated the end attack where he suicide bombs into Sonic.
That, too. That also made him memorable.

Fassad said:
He also does it in Tails' story, when he's using the Egg Walker.

While we're talking about Sonic Adventure, fighting the Egg Golem as Eggman was cool because when you beat it you can jump in the sand with perfect timing and he'll go "NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooyes!"

King Porky said:
While we're talking about Sonic Adventure, fighting the Egg Golem as Eggman was cool because when you beat it you can jump in the sand with perfect timing and he'll go "NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooyes!"
Lol, I tried that once, but I died. :(

Anyways, I do not know if this was said, but the pic is pretty self-explanatory.

Quadraxis_by_chrysaetos_pteron.png

Probably the best part of Sanctuary Fortress besides the music. Probably my favorite regular boss of the entire Prime, and maybe even Metroid, series.

How about some Zelda bosses.

Ganon(Final form in OoT), Majora, Gyorg, Stallord, Argorok, Molgera and I'll think of more later.

Back