Paper Mario 3DS

He wants a remake of Paper Mario, so it's probably the rehashing.

If they remake, you know they're going to add more stuff to it, but as it looks right now, it's not going to be a rehash and it means I'm going to have to burn like $200 to be able to play this and Kid Icarus. :(

Have you red my comments after your post. ShyGuy27 was referring to my posts not yours. He just said that my imagination sucked and used your post as a reference to say which ones sucked and I think he also meant yours too.

Aww, thanks... But what did "ITT" stand for? It's like how people hear used "per", I didn't understand at first.

In this topic/thread.
It's used on all forums.

Uniju said:
In this topic/thread.
It's used on all forums.
Not on any of the forums I go to. This forum is the only one I know of that uses those. And I got, like 8 or 9 different forums.

Anyway, back on topic...

So the only "new" character/enemy that does look look like it was copy/pasted from the other games is that neat looking mole king. He'll probably be the first boss, I'm guessing.

Smashgoom202 said:
Uniju said:
In this topic/thread.
It's used on all forums.
Not on any of the forums I go to. This forum is the only one I know of that uses those. And I got, like 8 or 9 different forums.

Anyway, back on topic...

So the only "new" character/enemy that does look look like it was copy/pasted from the other games is that neat looking mole king. I'll probably be the first boss, I'm guessing.
Holy crap, Smashgoom you're in the game?! How did you get in it! :P

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Yeah your post was awesome.
And mine wasn't. :'(

So, who thinks Jr. Troopa should return? In the first Paper Mario, after he was beaten for the sixth time, he swore revenge, saying that he's going to "beat [Mario] so bad next time", but that "next time" never came, since he was never seen again after that (other than during the end credits and his small cameo in Thousand-Year Door). It would be so awesome if he returned, and ended up being a lot stronger than he was before.

SolarBlaze said:
So, who thinks Jr. Troopa should return? In the first Paper Mario, after he was beaten for the sixth time, he swore revenge, saying that he's going to "beat [Mario] so bad next time", but that "next time" never came, since he was never seen again after that (other than during the end credits and his small cameo in Thousand-Year Door). It would be so awesome if he returned, and ended up being a lot stronger than he was before.
I agree. It would be nice to see him return, perhaps this time as a chapter boss or something, as opposed to a mini-boss. It'd be interesting to see his character develop.

SolarBlaze said:
Jr. Troopa said that every time Mario beats him, or at least something along those lines accompanied by a big groan. He's like the eggshell equivalent of Bowser. Right before he said this would be their "final battle", but when he lost, he just said the same thing he always said. That's just how he is, as I see it.

SolarBlaze said:

this may sound stupid, but what if he bacame marios partner!?!?!?!
if not, it would be so funny to see him battle him again.

Jr. Troopa, as a partner? I don't think that would work out at all. I see very little reason for Jr. Troopa to ever join forces with Mario in any way, shape, and form, since he hates him with a passion. In fact, he's probably more determined to destroy Mario than even Bowser.

What if Jr. Troopa pulled a Fawful? And you would not find out he is the main antagonist until some major plot twist in the end. That would be epic.

Obviously he means antagonist.

Jr. Troopa... I'm not sure if he should be the main antagonist. Perhaps some extremely powerful boss in the game, though.

He probably will make a cameo appearance at best, but others deserve an extra boss fight in that game *coughCrystalKingcough*

Crystal King is dead. If you want to fight him again play PM1.

SolarBlaze said:

He should return and be a boss, but has grown into and Adult or Teen. Thats what i'd wanna see

But Mario characters rarely show signs of aging at all. True, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi have crossed from infant to toddler (you can tell by the change in their sound effects from Double Dash to MKWii).

Back