Paper Mario 3DS

Uniju said:
Also, kidnapping someone because you want to fuck them > Destroying the universe because your girlfriend broke up with you.
That was Count Bleck, not Grodus. Also, Count Bleck didn't do that because Tippi broke up with him, it was because he thought she had gotten killed.

SolarBlaze said:
Uniju said:
Also, kidnapping someone because you want to fuck them > Destroying the universe because your girlfriend broke up with you.
That was Count Bleck, not Grodus. Also, Count Bleck didn't do that because Tippi broke up with him, it was because he thought she had gotten killed.
Overreaction.

Maybe so, but that definitely made a good plotpoint for Dimentio's plans, though. The way he had used and manipulated Count Bleck and his army, as well as Mario and the rest of the heroes to further his own evil plans, was pure genius in my opinion.

SolarBlaze said:
Maybe so, but that definitely made a good plotpoint for Dimentio's plans, though. The way he had used and manipulated Count Bleck and his army, as well as Mario and the rest of the heroes to further his own evil plans, was pure genius in my opinion.
This.

Anyway, I think Paper Mario 3DS looks good so far. Hopefully they will show more about it soon.

I hope it's not something lame like Bowser taking the Star Rod or Bowser taking all the cookies. I really hope it's a new villain(s) too *cough :wario: :waluigi:cough*

Also, this is serious nitpicking, but I want the Merlon sprites they used in PM64.

Considering the fact the this game is using Thousand-Year Door's graphical style, I'd say that's highly unlikely.

SolarBlaze said:
No, it isn't. Like I said before, I do NOT think Bowser's that great of a villain. All he mostly does in a nutshell, is kidnap Princess Peach because of his crush on her. Big whoop. That's nothing compared to trying to reserrect an ancient demon, whose powers were capable of destroying the world.
You know, it's funny, his plans are so simple and so selfishly careless, yet they they cause huge amounts of chaos and destruction, as seen with both Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy. All Bowser wants to do is kidnap Peach and rule on high, but in the process, he's caused so much more trouble than just abducting a single princess. With Paper Mario, he took away the power to grant wishes and gave power to individual minions who in turn cause even MORE problems then Bowser alone. With Super Mario Galaxy, he wants to make his own galaxy (or universe) but it almost results in the destruction of the WHOLE UNIVERSE! But he doesn't care about any of that in the slightest.

And that is precisely what I find so amusing about him, and the fact that he keeps coming back for more only enhances it!

How about Bowser captures something way more important than Peach (I know, the plot of Super Princess Peach) and actually does something interesting?

How about if Bowser is fought before Wario and Waluigi (the real main villains of the game). That would be a badass game and I would cry in tears of joy if that were true.

That would be interesting. Plus Wario and Waluigi haven't been in the Paper games (except for the W Emblem badge in TTYD). But how about they just nix kidnapping Peach?

They could steal some secret scroll that could summon a dark force or something that takes over both Wario and waluigi's bodies, making them bigger, stronger, faster, and more purple. (the spirit possesses them and takes over their body, like Malladus from Spirit Tracks for example) That would be an epic final boss.

They also acquire special abilities like thunderbolts or a quick, but powerful laser. They have 100 HP each, like 7 POW each and once defeated, the dark force will be repeled and Wario and waluigi will run away like cowards. It's just too beautiful...:')

Doubt it, the cartridge is probably different than the regular DS one. I hope that there are creative enemies and bosses in this game.

^I take that as a compliment. I hope you know I wasn't being serious, just saying that I hope it's not a rehash story of PM1.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
I hope it is. <3
Was that towards the compliment I assumed or the rehashing of the original Paper Mario? I'm gueesing it's the rehashing though.

Back