SM64 Levels - From the Easiest to Hardest

Lario

Seems so long ago.
I've played quite a lot of it recently...

The easier ones are at the top, and as the list goes down the harder they are for me...

1. Tie between Bob-omb Battlefield and Jolly Roger Bay
2. Snowman's Land
3. Cool, Cool Mountain
4. Whomp's Fortress
5. Big Boo's Haunt
6. Dire Dire Docks (It's actually easy getting 100 coins here.)
7. Tie between Lethal Lava Land and Wet-Dry World
8. Tick Tock Clock
9. Tiny Huge Island
10. Hazy Maze Cave
11. Shifting Sand Land
12. Tie between Tall Tall Mountain and Ranbow Road

Yeah...

Cool, Cool Mountain and Tick Tock Clock are the hardest for me because I keep falling off while Shifting Sand Lands and Bob-omb Battlefield are the easiest.

No, the entire level.

I died more times on that level than on every other level put together. I don't know why, it's not even a hard level, I just can't play it without losing like 20 lives.

The hardest level for me will always be Tick Tock Clock. Because of it's hundred coin mission.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
No, the entire level.

I died more times on that level than on every other level put together. I don't know why, it's not even a hard level, I just can't play it without losing like 20 lives.
Ah.

Pretty much the same for me for Hazy Maze Cave, which is why I listed it as the one I found hardest.

Uniju said:
The hardest level for me will always be Tick Tock Clock. Because of it's hundred coin mission.
Always go after the red coins, the yellow coin boxes, and the blue coin switch. You're bound to earn up quite a bit by just doing that. ;D

Tick Tock Clock and Rainbow Ride will always be my favorites.

No, the entire level.

Agreed, damn it, I can't go to the first area without slipping off the damn mountain and off the stage!

The slide in general is a complete slide to hell because it's like the only way to get 100 coins and one time, my 100th coin was on that slide. You probably know what happened next. :'(

Gamefreak75 said:
The slide in general is a complete slide to hell because it's like the only way to get 100 coins and one time, my 100th coin was on that slide. You probably know what happened next. :'(
I think that happened to me once. I got really mad when that happened. >__>;

SMB said:
Gamefreak75 said:
I turned off the system and didn't play 64 for a hour month.

As for Cool, Cool Mountain, it isn't too bad, but the slippery terrain and the fact it's a floating mountain can make it pretty annoying sometimes, especially during that one little penguin mission...

Gamefreak75 said:
Do the slide first...

Uniju said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Do the slide first...
I learned from my mistakes the first time. >_>

Gamefreak75 said:
SMB said:
Gamefreak75 said:
I turned off the system and didn't play 64 for a hour month.
I'm just curious... I'm not sure if I had already checked and stuff, but if you get the 100-coin star in the slide, and then you go back down the slide once you arrive, is it still possible to get the 100-coin star? Or does it disappear?

Also yeah, what Uni said is the solution.

It's still there. I've done that before.

Uniju said:
It's still there. I've done that before.
Oh, okay. At least there's a fair chance at getting it if you get it while on the slide, then.

I died so many times racing the penguin.
The penguin is annoying... When he grows like 10 feet wide.

It's already hard racing the penguin when he's normal sized. Stupid bastard doens't let you cheat.

Warning - while you were reading 18 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
The fuck

Wet-Dry World is probably one of the easiest ones since you can't fall.

Rainbow Ride and Shifting Sand Land have got to be the hardest.

Back