SM64 Levels - From the Easiest to Hardest

Tell me about it.

I'm pretty sure it was the last star I got the first time I played through the game.

I thought Shifting Sand Lands was easy. :/ But Rainbow Ride's 100 coin star is hellish as long with Tick Tock Clock's and Tiny-Huge Island (yes, I'm serious) 100 coin star.

Gamefreak75 said:
I thought Shifting Sand Lands was easy.
With all that quick sand everywhere? I think not.

Cool, Cool Mountain is a bigger challenge than Shifting Sand Lands. The challenge of Shifting Sand Land was inside the pyramid.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
It was the last star I got in SM64DS.

As for that, I still need to find those bunnies. Otherwise, I'm done with the game.

Turbo Sexophonic said:
Gamefreak75 said:
It is much easier than Hazy Maze Cave, with all of the traps in that level... You know, the poisonous clouds, the huge boulders crashing down at you, a big hole in the center of one of the rooms, etc.

Those things are barely circumventable.

SMB said:
Turbo Sexophonic said:
Gamefreak75 said:
It is much easier than Hazy Maze Cave, with all of the traps in that level... You know, the poisonous clouds, the huge boulders crashing down at you, a big hole in the center of one of the rooms, etc.

I hate the 100 coin star mission in Hazy Maze Cave. I had 98 coins once and I fell into that blasted hole. :'(

Gamefreak75 said:
SMB said:
Turbo Sexophonic said:
Gamefreak75 said:

I hate the 100 coin star mission in Hazy Maze Cave. I had 98 coins once and I fell into that blasted hole. :'(
I feel your pain. I especially hate the part with the poisonous substance in the room. I don't know... I just didn't like it.

My girlfirend was laughing at me because I had the hardest time at Shifting Sand land. i would find the weirdest and funniest ways to die in that level for whatever reason. I swear It took me three weekes just to get a couple stars on that level.

The only way I died in Shifting Sand Land was falling from the top of the pyramid (inside) to my death. I recall only falling into the quicksand thrice because I ran into the pyramid with a green shell. :/

SMB said:
Gamefreak75 said:
SMB said:
Turbo Sexophonic said:
Gamefreak75 said:

I feel your pain. I especially hate the part with the poisonous substance in the room. I don't know... I just didn't like it.
I really thought Hazy Maze Cave was so much easier than other worlds

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
The Dire Dire Docks 100-coin star was evil.
I remeber accidentally missing the red coin to get 100 Coins and falling into the evil hole in the wall that takes you all the way back to the waterfall.

Back