YellowYoshi398

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
As you may not or may know late last night YellowYoshi398 was promoted to Sysophood , Congrats YY!

Yay YY! First 3D, now You, That was the coolest day ever!!!

one posts away from custom! (sorry to spam)

Bravo! You are Mario Wiki Sysop! Now let's defend the tittle!

I missed that? Darn it. Althought I think we need a new pattroler rather than a new sysop.

Sweet, a chili dog. :P Thanks, everyone... It was a pretty pleasant surprise; the time and atmosphere of it all just made being promoted totally unexpected. I'll try to be a good system operator and make my promotion worthwhile... And Smid, you'd better have brought chili dogs for all of us. :P

YellowYoshi398 said:
Sweet, a chili dog. :P Thanks, everyone... It was a pretty pleasant surprise; the time and atmosphere of it all just made being promoted totally unexpected. I'll try to be a good system operator and make my promotion worthwhile... And Smid, you'd better have brought chili dogs for all of us. :P
YY you'll make a fine sysop ;) lucky you, smid only gave me a cookie D:

I wouldn't describe chilidogs as sweet. More like spicy.
YY, I have. You only got it first since you're the new admin.

YellowYoshi398 said:

YY! YY! three cheers for YY!

Lario said:
Xzelion said:
As you may not or may know late last night YellowYoshi398 was promoted to Sysophood , Congrats YY!

I thought he was an sysop first

He was a patroller.

Lario said:
Xzelion said:

I thought he was an sysop first

What?

Back