YellowYoshi398

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
As you may not or may know late last night YellowYoshi398 was promoted to Sysophood , Congrats YY!

Max2

King Bowser
Yay YY! First 3D, now You, That was the coolest day ever!!!

one posts away from custom! (sorry to spam)

B

Blitzwing

Bravo! You are Mario Wiki Sysop! Now let's defend the tittle!

I missed that? Darn it. Althought I think we need a new pattroler rather than a new sysop.

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Sweet, a chili dog. :P Thanks, everyone... It was a pretty pleasant surprise; the time and atmosphere of it all just made being promoted totally unexpected. I'll try to be a good system operator and make my promotion worthwhile... And Smid, you'd better have brought chili dogs for all of us. :P

Xzelion

Retired Wiki Staff
YellowYoshi398 said:
Sweet, a chili dog. :P Thanks, everyone... It was a pretty pleasant surprise; the time and atmosphere of it all just made being promoted totally unexpected. I'll try to be a good system operator and make my promotion worthwhile... And Smid, you'd better have brought chili dogs for all of us. :P
YY you'll make a fine sysop ;) lucky you, smid only gave me a cookie D:

Smiddle

Power Star
I wouldn't describe chilidogs as sweet. More like spicy.
YY, I have. You only got it first since you're the new admin.

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
YellowYoshi398 said:
YY! YY! three cheers for YY!

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Lario said:
Xzelion said:
As you may not or may know late last night YellowYoshi398 was promoted to Sysophood , Congrats YY!
I thought he was an sysop first
He was a patroller.

Xzelion

Retired Wiki Staff
Lario said:
Xzelion said:
I thought he was an sysop first
What?