favorite Mario villain

It's hard for me to pick just one of them because there's at least four of them that come to mind.

-Sir Grodus
-Dimentio
-Fawful
-Dark Bowser

As for the extened Mario series, I'll say King K. Rool. And I forgot to mention Sir Grodus earlier. King Boo is fine.

Bosses that didn't have much of any roles in their games that are my favorites include Kingfin, Kleever, Kudgel, and Boom Boom.

I don't know why, but I really like fighting Squizzard and Prince Pikante over and over.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Cackletta
I would have expected you to name an Earthbound boss.

Anyway, I'll say Bowser Jr. for now since I can't think of anything I like more.

Turbo Sexophonic said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Cackletta
I would have expected you to name an Earthbound boss.

Anyway, I'll say Bowser Jr. for now since I can't think of anything I like more.

Well, it says Mario villain, although EarthBound is a great game.

Cortez was a fun boss to fight, and I also liked Underchomp (one of the best parts of SPM, which otherwise sucked).

If we're also counting one-shot bosses then Crystal King all the way.

600px-Bowsah.png

People who only started playing Mario games over the last 10 years might not know him as a villain, though he was one in the older games...

Lord Crump was cool, but you can't really count actually fighting him. That was more or less a tutorial. Magnus was sick, though.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Lord Crump was cool, but you can't really count actually fighting him. That was more or less a tutorial. Magnus was sick, though.

Don't forget you fight him at the ends of Chapter 5, too.

I like Tatanga, too, and I'm hoping he'll return someday. Although, the chances of that are pretty slim, unfortunately.

Back