favorite Mario villain

He was a robot, and he blew up right? That means he can't come back. But he was awesome.

No, he was an alien.

I like all the bosses in Mario games. Like Marching Milde in Yoshi's Island or Mummipokey in New Super Mario Bros. I love Chill Bully in Super Mario Bros. 64 DS. I can relate to his arrogance about his mustache!

Some of the SMG bosses were cool...but then I remember Baron Brr and try to forget the game existed.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Some of the SMG bosses were cool...but then I remember Baron Brr and try to forget the game existed.
Baron Brr is lame and stupid looking. I like Topmaniac because he is cool looking, but is sadly easy.

Am I the only one who didn't think Baron Brrr was that bad? He's not exactly on my "favorites" list or anything, but I don't quite understand all the hate for him, considering the fact that pretty much every other boss that Super Mario Galaxy had to offer, were just as easy as he was, if not more.

I didn't think Kingfin was very hard, if that's what you're trying to say.

Call be generic or old school but Bowser. I think it's because of childhood Mario memories. <3 Bowser... especially when they make him stupid HUGE... that's always fun!

Kamek. Too bad the programmers don't like him as much as I do (I mean come on, he deserves a place in the mario kart roster).

Gamefreak75 said:
Oaktown Mojo said:
King Kaliente was cool.
I liked fighting him and he had the best boss theme along with Kamella.

Kamella does have catchy battle music.

The music was the only reason I would fight her. Especially in the Deep Dark Galaxy. Tarantox was kinda cool, too, but Kingfin was the best.

Back