King Boo...Who are you?

It's like that guy from the Super Mario Bros. Frustration video would say, "Yeah that made sense, that made a lot of sense f***ing Mario game!" There are some things about the Mario Universe that have no logic whatsoever.

MnSG said:
It's like that guy from the Super Mario Bros. Frustration video would say, "Yeah that made sense, that made a lot of sense f***ing Mario game!" There are some things about the Mario Universe that have no logic whatsoever.
Mr bones said:
Sorry about that I was too angry yesterday. I just hate it when people swear. :-\
Is that so?

There's no official info that explains it. For all we know, it's The Stork.

Boos are their own species... While characters that have died in the Mushroom World become your everyday ghost, as shown in Luigi's Mansion. King Boo... is just another Boo only he is more powerful. There is no official sorce that explains how Boos came about, or how they are born.

Killer Axe said:
While characters that have died in the Mushroom World become your everyday ghost, as shown in Luigi's Mansion.
Actually it was Vincent van Gore making all the ghosts in Luigi's Mansion.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Killer Axe said:
While characters that have died in the Mushroom World become your everyday ghost, as shown in Luigi's Mansion.
Actually it was Vincent van Gore making all the ghosts in Luigi's Mansion.

He was making all of the minor ghosts, not the portrait ghosts. The portrait ghosts were already captured by Gadd.

More proof if that doesn`t convince you: Ghost T. in the Excess Express.

Killer Axe said:
He was making all of the minor ghosts, not the portrait ghosts. The portrait ghosts were already captured by Gadd.
Oh yeah I forgot about them.

Maybe Boos are born the same way we are. They just skip life and go straight into spirit form.

Speaking about King Boo... did anybody got the feeling that the "Big Boo" we saw in pre-Luigi´s Mansion games (like SMW and 64) was in fact King Boo?.

The way King Boo spoke to Luigi before the boss fight, in which he claims he wants to get revenge for his past defeats, and how they put him in SM64DS, makes me wonder if Nintendo intended King Boo to be a long-timer character even if he was just shown in Luigi´s Mansion.

I know this is what every one said, and some of it has been proven wrong, but I think Bower's father died when he was young, and now his ghost is loyal to his son, just so he can make up for his early death. Just my opinion.

That sounds more like a horror movie. There probably just spirits of evil minions or idiots who found a Boo Mushroom and turned into one permanantly

LOL, don't we love to question Mario logic? ;D

I think King Boo is basically a larger boo wearing a crown and having a different laugh. Maybe it's a boo whom inflated himself and gave himself a different voice.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
LOL, don't we love to question Mario logic? ;D

I think King Boo is basically a larger boo wearing a crown and having a different laugh. Maybe it's a boo whom inflated himself and gave himself a different voice.
You may be on to something.

Back