The Summer of 2010 Thread

Oaktown Mojo said:
The only class I had a final in was Italian. I got 182/200 on the written part and 50/50 on the oral part.
I had finals in EVERY single class. I despise you. :(

I is exempt from all classes.

You should do something that will make it more enjoyable, then. :)

Get a girl.

I came back from camp a week ago. Now I'll be spending some time at home for a while... I don't have a lot of plans, so it's a bit boring. But later on, I'll be going to California, so that's cool. :)

The summer was really warm and I had plenty of things to do. I really enjoyed it.

Summer has been an incredible bore for me. Haven't gotten anything productive done at all.

I'm from California as well, but it is pretty much awful imo. I have even less motivation to leave my house than I would otherwise because of how bright it is. Bright sunlight is awful.

CrystalWizard said:
Dancing Raccoon said:
Not really cool down here in California, and stop bumping, please.
What does that mean, "stop bumping"?
Bumping means making a new post in a thread that hasn't been active for a while, usually at least a month.

What's wrong with that? If I can see a thread on the list, and I want to post something on it, I actually don't see any problem with doing that...

CrystalWizard said:
What's wrong with that? If I can see a thread on the list, and I want to post something on it, I actually don't see any problem with doing that...
If you want to contribute something new to the thread it's fine, but bumping it to reply to a really old post makes you look silly.

Back