The Summer of 2010 Thread

'K. Looks like you, Ralph, and I are the Class of 2014 of this place...

Oaktown Mojo said:
From High School?

Late response: Yep.

There seems to be some electrical problems at my house now... I'm sure it has to do with the sort-of dated power box thingie. (I don't know the exact term.)

Ugozima said:
Today's my last day of 8th grade

Good luck in high school...you'll need it.

SMB said:
Newer than Sifi said:
'K. Looks like you, Ralph, and I are the Class of 2014 of this place...
And me.

My last day of 8th grade is on Wednesday the 9th.
That's actually everyone else's last day at my school.

Yeah, I get out early.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
MST3K and Solarblaze are in their 20s.

Hmm, didn't know that.

@Ugozima: At least our graduation will go out with a bang. ;)

I'm umpiring three games tomorrow. Making over $50. Too bad the last time I do this is on Tuesday and then I have no summer job (for now).

Good thing I'm at my dad's house as the wiring at my house will be fixed...

Guys, I think I'm in luck.

I went online and searched Florida law, and I don't think I need to get a permit to work. I'm going to apply to work at a store this summer, and perhaps during the school-year as well.

Ugozima said:
I'm leaving for Massachusetts either tomorrow or Monday.
I'm leaving Tuesday morning, spending Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (possibly Thursday, too) at Beaver Falls in Pennsylvania for a family reunion, get to Wareham on either Monday if my grandpa feels like driving all the way across Pennsylvania or Tuesday.

No clue when my mum's picking me up to go to Mt. Morris.

A lot of your family in PA and MA? I have a friend who has family from Pittsburgh and Boston.

Most of my family is out of the country and in not the best of countries to be exact...

Oaktown Mojo said:
A lot of your family in PA and MA? I have a friend who has family from Pittsburgh and Boston.
My quite a few of my grandpa's brothers and sisters live in Pennsylvania.

No family is in Massachusets.

Gamefreak75 said:
Most of my family is out of the country and in not the best of countries to be exact...

Which ones (I'm guessing Central America, seeing as you support Mexican soccer)?

The electricity is fixed, so now I can go here again without nearly half of my house blacking out...

Oaktown Mojo said:
Gamefreak75 said:

Which ones (I'm guessing Central America, seeing as you support Mexican soccer)?
Yeah, Mexico...and Iran. (seriously!)

I might be going on a vacation this summer, but thanks to my iPod and free Wi-fi, I'll be posting every day (except the 20th-26th).

So, I just checked my final exam grades.

I got a 97 on my American History one, 82 on my Marine Science, 43 on my Math one (the teacher was lazy, it was just the chapter 11 test), and for Language Arts, a 90 on the DOL part, 98 for the essay part, 98 for the vocabulary, and 100 for the story map part.

The only class I had a final in was Italian. I got 182/200 on the written part and 50/50 on the oral part.

Back