Daisy's Dad is Bowser?

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Funny thing, while looking around this Super Mario Bros. movie website, I found something weird. It turns out the name of Princess Daisy's father, is King Bowser. When I found this information, to put it eloquently, I found myself thinking, WTF!

:shock: Dude, thast weird... :eek:

That solves two clues:
  • Bowser has more than 8 children.
  • Daisy is evil.
OK, those weren't exactly clues (wot evah)

Don't you mean nine? Anyways, it was only in the movie, so nothing to worry about.

That's Disturbing and weird, It would b cool if they were to make a game where Daisy betrays Peach and takes over the Mushroom Kingdom

Smiddle agrees! *gives a waffle*

:daisy: gonna DIE! BURN IN HATE! Or... maybe I'll do it tommorow *grabs Cheez-its*

Wat if Luigi was to btray Mario, if Daisy was to btrat Peach and u have to fight
them as a final boss :shock:

yoshster said:
Wat if Luigi was to btray Mario, if Daisy was to btrat Peach and u have to fight
them as a final boss :shock:

The Luigi thing pretty much happened in Super Paper Mario, with the whole Mr. L and Super Dimentio thing.

Sir Grodus said:
Funny thing, while looking around this Super Mario Bros. movie website, I found something weird. It turns out the name of Princess Daisy's father, is King Bowser. When I found this information, to put it eloquently, I found myself thinking, WTF!

creepy..... :shock:

I've repeatedly heard people saying that Daisy's Luigi's girlfriend.
If that would be true, Bowser would be the father-in-law of the brother of Mario. WTW...

Max2 said:
Smiddle agrees! *gives a waffle*

Yum tasty

This makes me wonder why the movie makers, who obviously knew about Bowser's real name, still named him King Koopa in the movie. Then again, the people who were making it didn't really seem to know what they were doing anyways.

MAtgS said:
Um no, "Bowser" in the movie was the mushroom king, not Koopa.

Pwnt

No, I mean why did the name the main villain (obviously the movie equivalent of Bowser) King Koopa and give the name Bowser to a minor character; it makes no sense.

Sir Grodus said:

Duuuuuuuude, it's the SMB MOVIE.

Duuuuuuuuude, the SMB has been deemed NON-CANONICAL by Nintendo.

Duuuuuuuuude, Daisy and Koopa are both humans in the SMB movie.

Duuuuuuuuuude, it's not that weird.

Duuuuuuuuuude, Daisy IS evil. No denying that.

And she, as well as King Koopa, aren't human in the movie, they just look like they are. And just so things are clear, the "Daisy's father" I mentioned in the first post refers to her father in the movie, the fungus monster/real king. I always meant him, I suppose I should've have put more emphasis on this information only pertaining to the movieverse.

Sir Grodus said:
And she, as well as King Koopa, aren't human in the movie, they just look like they are. And just so things are clear, the "Daisy's father" I mentioned in the first post refers to her father in the movie, the fungus monster/real king. I always meant him, I suppose I should've have put more emphasis on this information only pertaining to the movieverse.

Nintendo has officially proclaimed the SMB Movie uncanonical. Thus, all movie junk has no impact on the games.

TA-DA!

Thats what I meant when I said only pertaining to the movieverse. Outside the video game... verse.

Sir Grodus said:
Thats what I meant when I said only pertaining to the movieverse. Outside the video game... verse.

I knows.

We needs a names for thats... Un-Mario-Verses.

Well, Daisy is still evil, so It's likely that she is just Wendy Koopa in disguise. or something.

Or a 3 Huge-eyed Princess from a Far-Away kingdom which no one knows about but a select few which is constantly visited by beings form another universe.

Oh, wait. she is.

3dejong said:
Sir Grodus said:

I knows.

We needs a names for thats... Un-Mario-Verses.

Alternate-verse?

No. Marioverse and the... Anti-Verse. I like that name... *puts in Fan Fictions throughout Fantendo*

Back