The official name change announcement thread

Fat Mario

I should've did a Christmas pun. Oh well.

Dr. Mario's Drunken Holiday Elixir

You know, in tandem with Mario's Drunken Holiday Special of last year.

Gabriele said:
Thanks for renaming me!

NOTGONNAHAVECHRISTMASNAME :bowser::bowser::bowser::bowser::bowser:
[hypocrite]YOU FOOL[/hypocrite]

Vaporeon said:
Glaceon said:
Vaporeon said:
Snowzomi Mistletoujou please and thanks. I think it got changed 30 days ago, but I could be wrong.
:dk:

Though I'm pretty sure you have to wait two more days.
it's 30 days not 31
You changed on the 13th of November (30 days) if my memory isn't failing me, so it's currently been 29 days since.

there should probably be a thread to record when recent name changes happen because there always seems to be some confusion around that stuff

i could probably do it if you need

Hata no Kokoro said:
14th, actually. give it two days.
Oh, my bad. It got changed anyways so I honestly have no idea anymore.

Merci beaucoup.

Nabber said:
there should probably be a thread to record when recent name changes happen because there always seems to be some confusion around that stuff

i could probably do it if you need
Wasn't there a buried one?

yeah, but it only said the current names of a few users, not the date at which they were changed

and it wasn't updated that often either

Nabber said:
yeah, but it only said the current names of a few users, not the date at which they were changed

Okay, I can attempt to do it with you. Are we doing all the changes in the last two months?

Snowzomi Mistletoujou said:
Nabber said:

Okay, I can attempt to do it with you. Are we doing all the changes in the last two months?

Not if I'm faster than you.

guys this isn't supposed to be a contest

i was just suggesting somebody can create a regularly-updated topic that lists the name changes of the past months

if your name is on the list, you can't change your name until it's been a month since the date listed next to your name

one of you can do it if you want but don't try to do it at the same time

Back