The official name change announcement thread

It doesn't really matter if you're not going to wait a more substantial amount of time. Like, if you get it this Monday you might as well get it right now, for all the difference it makes.

When people are telling you to wait, they're talking more along the lines of a couple months so the rest of the community has time to disassociate the name from its previous owner.

I don't know whether something about this disassociation time would be worth writing into the actual regulation. Might be something to consider, I don't know.

Phyllis said:
It doesn't really matter if you're not going to wait a more substantial amount of time. Like, if you get it this Monday you might as well get it right now, for all the difference it makes.

When people are telling you to wait, they're talking more along the lines of a couple months so the rest of the community has time to disassociate the name from its previous owner.

I don't know whether something about this disassociation time would be worth writing into the actual regulation. Might be something to consider, I don't know.
Ok (If you're telling me to change it right now, ok. But if you did'nt mean that, i must've misread).

Bill Cipher please.

Er, I don't think that's what he was saying. He's saying that it would probably be better to wait a couple months before changing to Bill Cipher so people don't just confuse you for Mr. bones (the user who had the theme). You said that you were "going to wait until Monday", but if you're just going to request being Bill Cipher on Monday you may as well just get it out of the way now because doing it then wouldn't change anything.

[edit] Also, thanks mods!
[edit 2] Though you added an exclamation point to LeftyGreenMario's name change.

It's the Great Pumpkin said:
[edit 2] Though you added an exclamation point to LeftyGreenMario's name change.
Yeah, I see it. :/

Edit: Now it's gone. Thanks.

Er, I don't think that's what he was saying. He's saying that it would probably be better to wait a couple months before changing to Bill Cipher so people don't just confuse you for Mr. bones (the user who had the theme). You said that you were "going to wait until Monday", but if you're just going to request being Bill Cipher on Monday you may as well just get it out of the way now because doing it then wouldn't change anything.

I might as well put this discussion/dispute to rest, I'll save the username for Halloween or November and i'll use a username that i have been thinking of for a while.

Lonk please.
(I did'nt mispell, just look it up.)

Hey there, I almost didn't recognize you at first.

Paper Iggy Koopa said:

I might as well put this discussion/dispute to rest, I'll save the username for Halloween or November and i'll use a username that i have been thinking of for a while.

Lonk please.

princessofalicorns said:
it's time to un-princess myself

Flippy plz

Jonny Davis said:
Jonny Davis said:
Text say all

Not Greg please

Scratch that, how about Y'Know, Him

I'm not trying to sound impatient but nobody has got their name changed yet.

Not trying to sound impatient but...

princessofalicorns said:
it's time to un-princess myself

Flippy plz
...You forgot this...

Female Medic said:
Time to become one of those.

Female Soldier, please.
...this...

Paper Iggy Koopa said:

Hattie Hattington please.
...and this

Emmett Brown said:
quizmo is lowercase cool again?

if so i can finally switch back to my 2010 username soon
lower case has always been the preferred style of cool, laid back guys, my man

you should definitely go back to it

Back