The official name change announcement thread

yeah, you do find triangles there, however it's also delta, the greek letter, and that's what i most strongly assosiate it with

Still better than a sigma, because uneducated people would just read it as "Mario Party E" instead of the infinitely cooler "Mario Party Sigma".

Mario Party Δ said:
Still better than a sigma, because uneducated people would just read it as "Mario Party E" instead of the infinitely cooler "Mario Party Sigma".

I called it Mario Party E because I was too lazy was uneducated wanted to torment you.

But Delta doesn't look like a triangle an A as much as Sigma looks like an E. I could've went with alpha, but that looks like a lowercase A....

dang you LN1, now people are going to call me Mario Party A.

I wonder if you look hard enough in my avatar, you'll see something as in Magic Eye.

Well, that doesn't look like anything anywhere in my avatar, but okay, I'll fess to those Illuminati overlords if you guys insist.

Dayum, I guess there was something fishy about that one that stares into your soul... I thought I hid it well enough, but you got me there...

it's been a month.
Which display name should i choose for this month? Judd the Cat or Ika Musume.
I got 2 days to go before i change my name. please help!

Roy & Roy said:
it's been a month.

Judd & Squid Girl is your new name.

Roy & Roy said:
it's been a month.
Judd, mainly because

A. Puddin was Ika Musume at one point.
B. You mainly stated you wanted to use Ika to "kill two birds with one stone", however, there is no anime fad at this point in time, because the June Love Live fad has died out.
C. Splatatatatatatatatatoon

Back