The official name change announcement thread

If you really change your mind that much, perhaps you should just request a change back to IceShadow when your time is up and just change your custom title or personal text or something whenever you change your avatar?

It's not like I'm going to get a new name everytime I get a new avatar. I was planning to keep Poppy Bros until the name change comes up.

There once was a person like you.

He changed his theme every couple of days, and when his month was up, he would change his name to whatever his current theme was. He then changed his theme nearly immediately after the name change. That person went by the name of... actually screw this I don't even remember what he wanted to be called. PTR? gutsyGumshoe?

Nabber said:
There once was a person like you.

He changed his theme every couple of days, and when his month was up, he would change his name to whatever his current theme was. He then changed his theme nearly immediately after the name change. That person went by the name of... actually screw this I don't even remember what he wanted to be called. PTR? gutsyGumshoe?
That was the old me

Yes, we must hold your past actions against you for the rest of your days on these forums. You must pay for your sins.

Um, I was saying the word "serious", not the name.

Unless that was a joke

Phantom L said:
You got your own movie out of it.
MCS, make 'Iceshadow: the third movie in the PTR triligy.'

well I was thinking of making a sequel where the world like insanely falls apart because PTR had the same theme for several months but

i like this idea instead

let's fund it

EDIT: wait, third movie? what was the second?

Phantom L said:
Like my bad grammer and uncontrollable fangirlin'.

> spells grammar wrong

Your grammar still hasn't improved to be honest. You still spell stuff wrong a lot.

Okay, it's September, can I have a name change back to IceShadow1199?

That name grew on me.

Butterscotch Surprise said:
Bronto Burt said:

That name grew on me.
You have to wait one month after your previous name change, in this case until September 30th.
Wait, I thought users are allowed to go back to their original name whenever they want.

Magikrazy said:
Bronto Burt said:

That name grew on me.
I thought you were 1195. :???: :koopa:

I was being childish with that IceShadow1195 name change so I changed my mind.

Back