Nightmare Fuel

B

Blitzwing

Sometime, (fill the blank) create something that is intended to be perfectly normal or innocent, but just end downright scary or disturbing for some reasons. Mario hasn't been spared by this tendency, what did scare you in a Mario/DK/Yoshi/Wario game? For me, its:

-Flurrie, nuff said.

-"I granted kids to hell."

- In Yoshi's Island and Story, how you can take the Baby Huffin' Puffin away from their parents and use them as eggs. Creepy.

- Giant Baby Bowser in SW2 when I first saw him, then again, I was 5.

-Crocodile Island blowing up in DKC2, infact, Crocodile Island was creepy from start to finish.

- Boolosus in Luigi Mansion (Althought that one may be intentionnal.)

- In PIT,The Shroob sucking the "vine" out of the Toad'S by placing them in Tree, noticed how most of them don't respond when you talk to them?

Gofer said:
Sometime, (fill the blank) create something that is intended to be perfectly normal or innocent, but just end downright scary or disturbing for some reasons. Mario hasn't been spared by this tendency, what did scare you in a Mario/DK/Yoshi/Wario game? For me, its:

-Flurrie, nuff said.

-"I granted kids to hell."

- In Yoshi's Island and Story, how you can take the Baby Huffin' Puffin away from their parents and use them as eggs. Creepy.

- Giant Baby Bowser in SW2 when I first saw him, then again, I was 5.

-Crocodile Island blowing up in DKC2, infact, Crocodile Island was creepy from start to finish.

- Boolosus in Luigi Mansion (Althought that one may be intentionnal.)

- In PIT,The Shroob sucking the "vine" out of the Toad'S by placing them in Tree, noticed how most of them don't respond when you talk to them?

I'm not sure,but three of your things to me are :shock: ing

Hers some I thought of:

- Mad Jack from Donkey Kong 64, even now, that guy creeps me out.

- The Resident Demon thing from Donkey Kong 64's Creepy Castle.

- The fact that the Shadow Queen was an apocalyptic demon.

Also, the Tomato Monsters in DK64 were freaky. While K. rool wasn't really scary or anything, he sounded a lot more menacing in that one, his voice remind me of Darth Vader. And the fact that he wanted to blw up DK island...

Ah the Kackle, I think Rare said they eat your soul when they catch you.

Gloomy Gulch is the most creepy place on cocodile isle,then Kerm Quay for some reason

Lets just say all of Crocodile Isle is creepy; I'd guess more so in Donkey Kong Land 2, what with the whole raised from the bottom of the ocean thing.

Sir Grodus said:
Lets just say all of Crocodile Isle is creepy; I'd guess more so in Donkey Kong Land 2, what with the whole raised from the bottom of the ocean thing.

Yaeh,and I wonder what's with giant Kremling Heads between K.Rool's Keep and Gloomy Gulch still.

Apocalytic demons? Pthpt. I granted kids to Hell? oh please. Some people..... . Flurrie...... o.k, shes kinda creepy, though I odn't really hate her... Those little baby abductions, yeh that was weird.... Crocodile Isle, 100 % agreed.

I have 3

-Flurrie

-Super Dimentio (theme: pwn) (looks: :shock:)

-This is sorta embarrasing, but... Elder Princess Shroob's Final form

This one scene in the Super Mario Bros. movie, where it seems pretty obvious King Koopa is preparing to, like, rape Princess Daisy or something. It doesn't help that in that scene, his face gets all melty-ish and his tongue is shown to be about a foot long, but thats what you get for being knocked into a devolution machine.

Elder Princess Shroob did have some creepy feel to it, the music didn't help, either. But she wasn't really scary.

For some reason, The music in the DKC2 vine level is kind of spooky for me.

That my waffle-loving friend, is a positive.

And, the outside theme in Luigi's Mansion was creepy.

and, any and all glitches are creepy

and, the Daisy's Third Eye glitch (which is on my game! OMG!)

yeah, my melee got that eye too, and in luigi's mansion the scene of the boo liveration scare me, and boolosus's aparition, but I like the way he attacks

Max2 said:
That my waffle-loving friend, is a positive.

And, the outside theme in Luigi's Mansion was creepy.

and, any and all glitches are creepy

and, the Daisy's Third Eye glitch (which is on my game! OMG!)

I remmember seeing a screenshot of the 3 eyed daisy glitch ,BAD MENTAL IMAGE, BAD MENTAL IMAGE!

Luigi's mansion should of been rated T...

It gave me nightmares.

I say Mr. luggs, he scared me sooo bad when I first fought him, I hated how the music went along with how he burps and stuff...

Vivian cause shes male in the japanese version...

Back