Nightmare Fuel

The mad piano. It gave me such a shock when I looked for some music related easter eggs.

:shock: You've never heard of it? *faints* *dies* *becomes roadkill*

It's sort of a subliminal message, DB. You can only hear it by playing Ashley's theme song really fast in its souvenir, and Nintendo denies that it is deliberate. I believe them, but the thought is still scary.

The Gooey Goon in YIDS in were disgusting, they are bassicaly dissembodied head hanging from a web.

YellowYoshi398 said:
It's sort of a subliminal message, DB. You can only hear it by playing Ashley's theme song really fast in its souvenir, and Nintendo denies that it is deliberate. I believe them, but the thought is still scary.

Oh, I though she said teachers not kids.

She said she turned her teacher into a spoon in the actual song, but the... creepier stuff was in the so-called subliminal message.

In the angry aztec level of DK64, when you grab a golden bananananananana in that pyramid and a creepy voice says: Geet ouut.

Hyper Mushroom said:
In the angry aztec level of DK64, when you grab a golden bananananananana in that pyramid and a creepy voice says: Geet ouut.

Krosshair, that thing always scared the living crap out of me, even in DKC3, where it didn't even have a voice; just gotta keep running, try to getaway, but can't, it almost always gets me at least once.

I never got hit once, in both games.

But that creepy voice...

when you're in the caverns, waiting for that creepy voice, and the second you think "Hey, it might not come this time!" you hear "GeT oUt!"

Meh.

SM64 (DS, too): That Endless Stairs theme gives me a feeling of dread. That piano from that one level also scares me.

PM: TTYD: Flurrie - Do I have to go into detail?

DKC2: The Kackles of Haunted Hall are somewhat creepy, but when you run out of time...

That's all I can think of now.

I remember back when I was a young'un, the boss fight with Froggy in Yoshi's Island freaked me out for whatever reason. I hate getting eaten by things.

I can't believe I forgot that one accidental, yet still scary, subliminal song message from Wario Ware...

Merge'd this with a thread with the same exact concept.

I remember being creeped out by the Castle Theme in DKL2. It was actually alot darker sounding to me then the one in DKC 2. Also, Mr. Luggs from Luigi's Mansion freaked me out first time through. The music was pretty creepy during the fight with him.

The piano in Super Mario 64 still freaks me out. When I was young, the Boo in Paper Mario that randomly jumps out at you when you try to enter one of the bottom floor rooms at the mansion terrified me.

Back