Mario Strikers Charged

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Did you guys know that "Mario Strikers Charged" just got released yesterday?
Post your comments!
I for one am sad because I can't get a "Wii" and I have been collecting all the games "Petey Piranha" is playable/unlockable in!

I'm going to rent it soon...hopefully...

Just got it, it is teh pwnz.

Can't say anything on the game. But shouldn't be this topic be moved to the Mario board?

Alirhgt its been moved.

My mum says that this game sucks and would rather buy another game than this. So thus I have not got it.

I got it August 1st. But you have to beat all three cups to unlock him. He owns though. I use Petey all the time. If only they put in King Boo too. Where Petey is a power character, King Boo could be Offensive. If King Boo was in, this would be my team for him.

Boo
Dry Bones King Boo
Monty

King Boo
Type:Offensive
Being an offensive character, King Boo is great at shooting and passing, but is slow and has poor defense.
Mega Striker:King Boo flies into the air, and spits the ball out.
Team Uniform: Black Armor and they wear crowns.
Super Ability:King Boo splits into three more Boos, giving the team some extra player for about 15 seconds.

This game is simply amazing. NLG put so much detail into it. The character celebrations when you get a goal (or are scored against) have so many nuances behind them that it's impossible to name them all. It's the little things that make me smile. :D Not to mention, the game is so much fun! I just wish more people would stop by my room for a friendly match. Online play only goes so far....

I tend to agree with GameInformer's review.

"It's insanity! Mario style! And something a tad like a bit like something resembling soccer!"

3dejong said:

"It's insanity! Mario style! And something a tad like a bit like something resembling soccer!"

I read that. It was funny. But I like EGM better.

*Shows picture of Super Mario*

"After this match, the board decided to make Mario retake the Urine Test."

ChaosNinji said:
3dejong said:

I read that. It was funny. But I like EGM better.

*Shows picture of Super Mario*

"After this match, the board decided to make Mario retake the Urine Test."

LOL. You read GI? Their Pokemon Revolution review was hilarious.

Back