Name change chain

Nemo said:
I'm pretty sure I do hold the record, and that record can't be broken, well without illegal means.

The administrators can break it if they wanted to.

Baby Luigi said:
Nemo said:
I'm pretty sure I do hold the record, and that record can't be broken, well without illegal means.

But they wouldn't

MCS said:
Baby Luigi said:
Nemo said:

But they wouldn't
Exactly, I'm not breaking any rules. If I'm taking too much space in the posts then just tell me and I'll put them in spoilers.

GalacticPetey--> Cell--> Majin Vegeta--> Broly--> Gogeta--> Super Buu--> The Dark Knight--> Sauron--> Michael Myers--> Ghost Nappa--> Champion Christmas--> GalacticPetey

I kind of forgot, but from what I remember

Mario and Luigi --> Rainbow Dash --> Mario and Luigi --> Pokémon Trainer Red --> Kirby --> Pokémon Trainer Red --> gustyGumshoe --> Perry the Platypus --> Pokémon Trainer Red --> Pokémon Trainer Nate --> Pokémon Trainer Red --> Squirtle --> Sombrero Guy

Evil Magikrazy > Dril(l)bur > Magikrazy > Minuette > Magikrazy > Doc Louis > Dick Clark > Rocket J. Squirrel

Smasher 101 > Smasher the Necromancer > turntechGodhead > Smasher 101 > turntechGodhead > Norbert > Chandelure > Smasher > Meowth > Smasher > Smasher Claus > Smasher > Peko Pekoyama

MCS said:
Mega Morg said:
Mine's to long

Zero's is long but he posted it

Or it's an incomplete sentence. He could meant he longed for something.

Bowser45 -> The 45th Nazgul-> The 45th Sith Lord -> The 45th Sith Lord does not like X-mas names -> Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords -> Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords

marioman1213->Roserade->Santa Mage->Roserade

Mario and Luigi --> Rainbow Dash --> Mario and Luigi --> Pokémon Trainer Red --> gutsyGumshoe --> Perry the Platypus --> Pokémon Trainer Red --> Pokémon Trainer Nate --> Pokémon Trainer Red --> Squirtle --> Sombrero Guy --> Mikan Tsumiki

Yoshi K > Typhlosion > Beach Troopa > Yoshi Claus > Yoshi K > Nekomaru Nidai > Spike

PyroGuy6 -> Forest Fire -> Shocking -> Blue Shell -> babyElectric -> Percy -> Rarity -> Vanillite -> Pyro -> Waddle Dee -> Pyro -> Gir -> StiGir Star -> Vanillite -> Pyro -> Keyzer

Back