Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Both

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • None

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Havent seen Toad or Toadette

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Toad - but lately I dislike him by that pitched-husky voice they gave to him... I like the MK64's voice... :toad:

I like both but I love Toadette even more. There's just something about her that I find appealing. She definitely deserves more recognition.

Toad of course! I really find it sad by the amount of neglect that he had gotten in the recent years.

Toadette. She's sweet and likable, and I bet she should stop me before I even entered the castle to tell me that Peach is in a different one, unlike that b***ard Toad.

Toad. :toad: He is one of the original characters. I like Toadette even though she is a filler like Waluigi and Daisy.

At least Toadette made a cameo in a mainstream game (Galaxy).

Toad made many appearances in the mainstream games (even being playable in SMB2). He is even the Toad Brigade Captain in the Galaxy games (said by bios for the game). He also appears in the same cameo with Toadette as well.

I was saying that in comparison to other useless characters, like Waluigi and Daisy, not Toad.

Also, I don't like to think of the Captian and Toad being the same person.

I voted both. Those two might be my favorite characters, so I wouldn't be able to choose between them. I really like Toad... there's something very cool about him. Maybe it's the way he's always running around the Mushroom Kingdom and having fun. And I've always been fond of Toadette. She seems really sweet and cheerful, and she's cute, too. Come on, no one can deny that. Toadette seems to me like the kind of girl who I'd like to be friends with.

I like both, but I like Toadette a little bit more. I still voted for the "both" option

Fassad said:
Lol, I put "Haven't Seen Them" for the hell of it.

LOL, why? Trying to be random, right?

Back