Cartoon screenshot thread

Booster

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
If anyone wants to request a screenshot from one of the Mario cartoons, this is a great place to do it. Whether you want a pic for your own personal reasons, or you want me to upload a certain pic for the wiki, I'll be more than greatful to help.

However, try to be specific as to what it is you want a screenshot of. Namely refer to the episode, and the scene/shot to be specific. I.E., saying you want just want a random screenshot of Mario isn't going to get a good response. Secondly, don't overwhelm me with requests, as these things take time.

I have both SMBSS DVD sets plus TAoSMB3 one, so I'll have to ommit screenshots from any of the "missing" live action segments. I could do Super Mario World, but it won't be in as good quality, as I'll have to get it off of YouTube.

Well, this was a good idea; anyways, could you maybe find a picture of the Koopa Pack (just King Koopa, Mouser, Tryclyde and Koopa Troopa) one where they're not wearing costumes, if thats possible.

Unfortunately, there aren't any episodes where the Koopa Pack appears without costumes. The closest thing I can find would be from The Great BMX Race, which would be the Koopa Pack minus King Koopa himself, on bikes, with helmets.

Meh, thats alright. I can't think of anything else at the moment, but I'll be sure to post it here if I do think of something.

Hey, maybe you could tell me this... were there ever Birdos on the cartoon? Someone said there was a subspecies of Birdo, but never Birdos themselves.

Yeah, they were in The Super Mario Bros Super Show! a whole bunch of times; the sub-species is "Birdoroos", Birdos that look and act like Kangaroos. I think they were in the episode "Crocodile Mario / Rowdy Roddy's Rotten Pipes".

Thanks! Hopefully I can put that up a link on the Birdo page before I head out on vacation. (!!!yay!!!) I don't want to make a whole page about them, though, since I don't know enough about 'em.

How about new images for most of The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 episode articles, more specifically the ones that have the same images as the articles on Wikipedia, which is the bulk of them.

Well maybe just one or two, like Recycled Koopa and the Might Plumber one; since that was kind of a huge request.

I got many AoSMB3 ones, every character I see I do prntscrn and get them, except Holly Mackeral, which I will have to go back and get. Anyways, I aleady got a Mighty Plumber one. (Please don't use : dk : it freaks me out, I will sick Hedwig on you)

f_HEDWIGm_7db496e.jpg

Down, girl, down.

Well, I did a few of the earlier episodes, but that's all I have time for right now. Plumber, you can replace the rest of the ones from Wikipedia if I don't get around to them.

Booster said:
Well, I did a few of the earlier episodes, but that's all I have time for right now. Plumber, you can replace the rest of the ones from Wikipedia if I don't get around to them.

Ok, I didn't even know there were ones from Wikipedia.

BTW, if there's a particular screenshot you'd like for any future episode articles, just let me know. :)

Could you upload a new picture of Boom Boom and, if possible, a clearer version of the cartoon Koopalings picture?

Good job. :D How do you get so good shots?

Back